1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nonsense and Non Sequiturs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blue Bolt, Apr 19, 2011.

1. jackfrost

jackfrost Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +838 / 54 / -42
    I forgot to post that the other night .............. I see he was "Not participating" again at practice ...............seriously, fargin' unbelievable.

This guy makes Busted Davis look like Superman.

2. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +838 / 54 / -42
    Just turned on NFL Live here and seen that "Ryno" was involved in a car accident !!!!!

No mention of it in here ????......................getting slack BLEW !!!!

Please tell me he wasn't talking or texting on his phone at least !!!! :whistling:

Also that ScareCro has been mouthing off again in the Jets lockeroom and winning over teamates like no other.

If there has ever been a bigger douchebag who has walked the earth disguised as a humanbeing, I can't recall it !!!

(OK, so he thinks he's the 2nd best WR on the team now :roflmao: ............. I guess someone forgot to tell him that playing that position involves the "occasion physical contact" ........ to damn funny !!!)

3. ViennaLager

ViennaLager FC Eintracht Bamberg Smokey Beers

Ratings:
    +61 / 8 / -0
  4. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +838 / 54 / -42
    OK, found an article concerning RYNO ...........

Hmmmmmm, seems our boy will be likely to be charged with speeding by the sound of things.

Not quite understanding these 2 statements though.....

Why would he think that speeding and causing a collision would come under the heading ...... "a freak thing ???" (I mean, thats a fairly common cause of accidents, isn't it ?)

Also .............. what was the hurry at midnight to get back to the team hotel ?...................and why couldn't he watch a movie there also ? [​IMG]

5. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +838 / 54 / -42
    Flogging Molly are an awesome LIVE act, seen them at a small venue over next to the infamous "PT's strip club" in the sleaziest part of St Louis in about '06

Ahhhh, Sauget, Illinois, does that bring back some memories.

Ohhhh, the Avi ! ..........Is that Pee Wee and Fred Willard in a Chargers jersey ?

Who knew ?........ Well the fondling one's self does make sense now knowing that I guess, God knows he isn't the only Charger fan who spends wayyyyyyyy to much time "pulling' their Pud" about how great the team will be "next season"

6. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +838 / 54 / -42
    If I had to take a guess, I'd say Okie and Gooey !!!! :roflmao:

7. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +2,864 / 48 / -26
    Mouton was first to rip off a helmet, so I guess that qualifies as a win. ;)

8. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +2,864 / 48 / -26
    It was discussed in the general forum....... do you not venture outside these days? ;)

9. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +2,864 / 48 / -26
    Mathews sharp in return from crash

Ryan Mathews, less than 48 hours removed from a two-vehicle collision, returned to practice Wednesday night.

The Chargers running back saw his usual number of reps.

Late Monday, he was involved in a traffic accident.

"He looked fast to me," coach Norv Turner said after practice, which was held at Qualcomm Stadium. "He looked real fast. He's a really explosive player. Just missing a couple days and then coming back out here, you just feel his presence."

Mathews said he went to the hospital for precautionary reasons following Monday evening's crash in the Sports Arena area.

He is expected to participate Thursday when the team practices from 3:45 to 6 p.m. at Chargers Park. The session will be open to the public. Gates open at 3 p.m., and admission is free.

Kick-off
    If Wednesday night was any indicator, the Chargers can probably do no wrong when selecting their kicker.

Nate Kaeding and Nick Novak squared off in a special teams drill, taking turns to kick field goals from distances ranging from 33 to 53 yards.

Both went 5-for-5.

Later, Novak was 1-for-2 on a pair of 53-yard tries, missing wide left on his second. Kaeding was wide left on a kick of about 47 yards.

Veteran exits
    A pair of Chargers veterans left practice early.

Neither injury appears to be serious.

Head athletic trainer James Collins looked at wide receiver Robert Meachem's right knee on the sideline. Meachem was able to walk into the locker room under his own power.

"I don't think that it's anything serious," Turner said after practice, "though I haven't talked to James."

The Chargers plan to give an update on his status Thursday.

Cornerback Antoine Cason missed the end of practice, too. Turner said he also doesn't think Cason's ailment is serious.

Wide receiver Eddie Royal is out of town due to personal reasons.

Other Chargers who didn't work Wednesday include tackle Jared Gaither, wide receiver Richard Goodman, outside linebacker Larry English, safety Atari Bigby and cornerback Marcus Gilchrist.

10. _Oz

_Oz Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +31 / 4 / -4
    Jacko,
    Cro may not be the number two receiver on the Chargers but he very well may be the number two receiver on the Jets. He most certainly is the the number two CB on the Jets and DEFINITELY the number one CB on the Chargers. I know Murdoch has got you "multicultural" Irish mutts following Amerika's racial tolerance principals but phuck all, digger! Don't get caught up in San Diego stupidity

11. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +2,864 / 48 / -26
    LOL......... Cro is a colossal nitwit, and can't cover a route runner to save his life. The only thing he can guard is the sideline. He runs fast in a straight line and has big hands...... that's about it.

You call Weddle "speed bump", when Cro is an outright coward..... utterly gutless player. For a guy who loves to bag on Weddle, you sure do wear a giant-sized pair of blinders for Cromartie. :roflmao:

[​IMG]

12. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +838 / 54 / -42
    I figured as much ................. Told ya Baxter was useless, he makes Jumpy look like a threat to Usain Bolt for the Gold at the Olympics !!! :)

13. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +838 / 54 / -42
    Not very much at all, especially in the offseason.

14. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +838 / 54 / -42
    If Im reading that correctly Oz, I take that to mean your a fan of the ScareCro ?

Not sure what you mean in regard to the "racial tolerance principals" but that has nothing to do with my thoughts about ScareCro the person or the Football player.

I just happen to think of that piece of :poop: as one of life's greatest mistakes of alltime .................both as a humanbeing and football player, personally I believe he ranks at the bottom of the totem pole in both instances.

Lower than shark shite, end of story.

15. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +838 / 54 / -42
    Well seeing as they play different positions, not sure its even worth comparing the 2 in regards to much that happens on a Sunday.

But the thing you can do is say that Weddle gives all he has, never shies away from a contest or contact and NO, I'm not as high on the guy as many, I certainly think he has his limitations, but heart and desire aren't one of them.

As for ScareCro, he possess a pea for a heart, a large turd splashing into the crapper for a mouth and the intelligence of the skidmark the previously mentioned turd leaves on the S-bend................... and that may be giving him to much credit to be honest.

16. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +838 / 54 / -42
    [​IMG] ...........Mommy Dearest, please join me in the garden, I have new furniture to show you......

.......... [​IMG]

(p.s .....She isn't Dez Bryant's Mum too, is she ???? )

17. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +353 / 11 / -6
    OK! So we all have a 3rd! :)

I think you are correct!

Sent from my iPhone

18. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +838 / 54 / -42

Ahhhhhhh ...... :confused:

Lets add it up shall we ................ 1 brain divided by 4 peeps (you,me,Okie and Gooey) ???

You say a 3rd huh !!! ..................Hmmmmmm, close enough I reckon, well done, Pythagoras would be turning in his grave !!

19. Sandolf

Sandolf Blue Moon Rising

Ratings:
    +314 / 11 / -6
    That is a bit of the problem with the online translators Jack. Some words have two definitions and the software is unaware of the entire sentence. It just translates individual words and sticks them back together. "Herr" can mean Lord in a certain context. Most often it just means Mister... (as was with my addressing the Blitzed one).

20. _Oz

_Oz Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +31 / 4 / -4
    Yeah Cro and Weddle play different positions but perfect for examining unwarranted hate and love. Hey Jack, maybe YOUR opinion of Cro isn't racially motivated but dollars to donuts, it's a copied opinion coming from the West Coast's City of Brotherly Love.

The play where Cro pussed out, Weddle got trucked. maybe if Cro slowed him down, little Weddle wouldn't have gotten trucked but instead of getting blamed for losing that game, Speed Bump gets praised for his courage. Maybe it was brave and he didn't close his eyes...maybe. But that is the last time he showed any courage and since then, started doing his hunched backed shoulder wiffs while emitting frightened child sounds...it's why he gets leaped more than trucked these days. He also invented the lesbian scissors tackle in order to keep his entire face out of a tackle. This is all true (except for the sounds he makes, those may be different than I described).

Now the ONLY thing you guys and Ku Klux Diego get right about Cro is he doesn't like to tackle non-receivers. This by itself can't make him a bad db. He did very well at db the last two years and Jammer and Cason didn't. This is fact....so while you only noticed a toast play, you willfully ignored his overall number one performance (you know based on who they are matching, Cro goes number one?). These stats don't give any one out of the top or bottom 10, but Cro is in a top 10 category in both years and Jammer is in the bottom 10 in '11 at yards and success rate (real bad at yards). Cro (and to be fair, Cason) is not in any bottom 10 category. The YAC isn't a great indicator but worth looking at for Cro in 2011, because it indicates the guys catching on him are not frightening him away as they continue to run.

http://footballoutsiders.com/stat-analysis/2011/best-cornerback-charting-stats-2010
    http://footballoutsiders.com/stat-analysis/2012/worst-cornerback-charting-stats-2011
    http://footballoutsiders.com/stat-analysis/2011/worst-cornerback-charting-stats-2010
    http://footballoutsiders.com/stat-analysis/2012/best-cornerback-charting-stats-2011

I watched his games last year to deal with another site having a collective hate issue with the guy and his coaches are right about him, he's a number one corner. Wanting him to fail does not equal him failing

Now Weddle is SUPPOSED to tackle and if you hit me back with his solo stats, I'd point out that they are very Donnie Edwards like with Speed Bump humping a leg till the runner worries about his pants, falls down and tries to kick him off. Linebackers sometimes have a system run through them and it looks like a safety gets some top love in SD. It's also the fullback position of the defense; Its failure can be hidden. Having a guy out there scouting a QB isn't what Weddle needs to do, he needs to phuckin hit someone and he can't. Did I mention yet that he is zero in getting to the QB on every one of his many safety blitzes?

So when Weddle openly disses San Diego on a Houston Radio station, SD fans still want him to phuck their daughters. But the hatred for Cro is so large, that somehow what he does with his jimmy makes SD think he sucks at corner. I'm sure nothing in life is related though.

21. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +353 / 11 / -6
    Just got seats to the Tennessee, Denver, and KC Games :D

22. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +2,864 / 48 / -26
    Fallen off the wagon, eh? ;)

23. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +2,864 / 48 / -26
    I'm beginning to think that Oz is more literal than figural. :D

24. X FACTOR

X FACTOR In for Life.........

Ratings:
    +180 / 8 / -0
    Brought home a stray that was dropped off at my store today.
    A beautiful Aus. Sheppard. Have 3 dogs and 2 cats now,but could not let this poor skinny, tick ridden, drop off try and survive or find a home in this massive heat wave.
    I'm a sucker like that. Very well mannered and smart. Why do people do **** like that.......cruel.

25. X FACTOR

Ratings:
    +180 / 8 / -0
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  26. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +2,864 / 48 / -26
    Dogs > People

27. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +2,864 / 48 / -26
    Looks like it needs to some loving care to get back to form. They are lovely dogs.

28. X FACTOR

Ratings:
    +180 / 8 / -0
    Believe me, he is in the right house to be spoiled and well taken care of. He appears to be a very smart dog already, about a year old we judge.
    Our 4 year old black lab had to spend about an hour when I got home, establishing himself as the alpha male.
    But our lab is the best dog as a boy dog, he loves to take care of all our other animals, even the cats, as if they were his own offspring. Great dog.

[​IMG]

and the king of our house...... our 3 legged cat, can you tell? ;).
    [​IMG]

29. _Oz

_Oz Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +31 / 4 / -4
    You think I'm a real life Wonderful Wizard?

30. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +2,864 / 48 / -26
    Sounds like one big happy family....... the animals, anyway. ;)