1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nonsense and Non Sequiturs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blue Bolt, Apr 19, 2011.

1. jackfrost

jackfrost Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +843 / 54 / -42

hahahahahahahaha..............Oh Oooo, now you'll get him really injecting his best big words and phrases after that zingerrrrr.

Let him hurl all the personal stuff he likes mate, he isn't bullying Leisure anymore or some of those kids from past forums....... ;)

2. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +843 / 54 / -42
    I hope you guys over their got to see the Womens 10,000 metres Final ..............

Simply put ...............WOW !!!!

2 Kenyans,2 Ethiopians just going hammer & tongs for 28 laps :eek: ............... this Dibaba chicky from Eth. sprinted the last 500 mtrs and won by the length of the straight and isnt even blowing hard (unlike some in here... ;))...

Simply incredible stuff, great to watch.

3. boltcorpse

boltcorpse back from the dead

Ratings:
    +119 / 38 / -7
    wtf? :confused:

[​IMG]

4. X FACTOR

X FACTOR In for Life.........

Ratings:
    +180 / 8 / -0
    All spoiled as ****............ but I love my animals.

5. boltcorpse

Ratings:
    +119 / 38 / -7
    Is this Oz klown for real? ;)

6. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +356 / 11 / -6
    Jackie's up early!

Sent from my iPhone

7. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +843 / 54 / -42
    Oh c'mon BOB, your a lawyer for Farg's sake, I was hoping you of all peeps would be able to translate Oz's eloquently Harvard educated posts, down to something us shitkickers of the world could understand.

You continually disappoint me Man, unlike your Missus, who is nothing but a sheer delight !!! :D

8. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +843 / 54 / -42
    Up watching some of the Track & Field Pumpa ......just now getting a rebroadcast of the stuff I missed whileasleep.

Womens 100 heats ...... :D......look at those "Bodes" Holy crap.

I swear you'd need the Jaws of Life to get some of those thighs open ..............then again, muscle-bound VJJ's would be a real challenge I bet, let alone tighter than a fishes arsehole. ;)

9. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +356 / 11 / -6
    Just here at the dock working on the boat! :)

Sent from my iPhone

10. boltcorpse

Ratings:
    +119 / 38 / -7
    To be honest I'm not sure I like Oz's tone... :mad:

11. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +843 / 54 / -42

Ohhh yeah, he's nothing if not "real"...... ;)

You should read some of his rants over at the SMM forum, its stuff that even Gooey would find mindbottling mate (and we all know that takes some doin')

But hey, he's a different Cat that has it all covered, just ask him, he'll be more than happy to tell you so. :D

Try not to scare him off like you did with Droopy, OK !!!

p.s.......Im not sure if he has the same admiration of Eastern Europeon Hookers as Droopy, but he apparently has some experience with Aussie one's from what I'm aware of. :)

12. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +843 / 54 / -42
    May I request ONE ...Veronica Campbell Brown for some naughty, kinky nightime stuff please ?

Thats one good looking lady right there.............

[​IMG]

13. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +843 / 54 / -42

hahahahahahahaha......

To be honest, I'm impressed you are able to breakdown and decipher his tone.

You've won me over for the day again, well played. :tup:

14. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +290 / 18 / -2
    "Nicht deine Liga Herr Boltcorpse. In seine Kategorie bist du Chancenlos. Vergiss es! Spar dich deine Mühe."

#imjustsaying ;)

15. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +843 / 54 / -42
    Yeah Ok ................then make it 3 of the chocolate ones then and stop pissfarting around will ya, I'm hungry !!!

16. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +3,734 / 39 / -8
    What when you see those posts do your eyes roll into the back of your head, and the Charly Brow clip of the teacher talking play int he back of your mind? :D

17. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +843 / 54 / -42
    Here Here !!!!....no question about that.

...and the gap gets greater with each passing day thanks to the Cromartie's of the World !!! :D

18. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +843 / 54 / -42

Now how have I forgot to reply to your earlier posts regarding the dog ???

My apologies mate, this subject is one worthy of a real discussion afterall.

Your a gun mate, heart of Gold :tup: ..............I hope you decide to keep him around, those guys are as smart as a whip and loyal to a fault, you wont find a better friend than an Aussie Shepherd, they are up for anything.

Give him a hug for me ......

19. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +290 / 18 / -2
    FYI, I tend to sheetfart!

#imjustsaying...

20. _Oz

_Oz Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +31 / 4 / -4
    "Projection" is one you like to use but you are ironically doing it while flipping it at the guy who was pointing it out in someone else. You don't need to tell me you don't get what's being said but it's funny after I already made a joke of it. The "personal insults" were even explained as a joke from knowing you guys are emotionally entrenched in hating Cromartie and and unable to see your errors.

So back to "argument"? Cromartie doesn't deserve death and is a good corner- better than Jammer and Cason and I backed it up with stuff you ignored (c'mon, Jack! cafeteria food??? leaving his kids fatherless??? lol)

So unless you goofs got anything other than ad populum or personal insults (projection much?), it's all over but the shouting.

21. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +843 / 54 / -42
    I beat ya too it mate ....guess I hit the Licorice a little hard this past week, as I sharted last night watching the exciting Footy match and have left a skiddy a mile long !!!

Sooooo good going in is Licorice, but sheer murder coming out !!! [​IMG]

22. _Oz

_Oz Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +31 / 4 / -4
    I am having fun here.
    I'm going to make nice with Simple Jack and his fellows all marching to the beat of totally separate drums and get back to fondly remembering Oz
    When my soon to be mother in law visited us in Australia, she commented on how there were so many young pregnant girls:laugh:. Most women in Oz tend to binge drink and eat like crap and because unlike USican girls who know when they're ugly, Sheilas wear whatever the magazines tell them to. So lots of malnourished swollen bellies sticking out like proud pregger tummies. Even the skinny broads have muffin tops they display proudly over their hip huggers beneath their little shirts. Except for the occasional private school athlete, maccas bodies are what you get and the gettin is best done before the Australian sun wrinkles them out before they hit 25. Don't get me wrong! I loved the little vomit sprinklers and of course had my fun with most of them (there's only 20,000 inmates in all of Oz). and where else in the world can a hot chick walk up to you with a pick up line of, "ya know, not all Aussie girls have herpes"?

23. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +843 / 54 / -42
    Projection ? .................we used to have one of those nights back in the day.

Dad would hang a sheet up against the wall, dim the lights and Vellaaaaaaaa, let the slide night begin.

Awesome stuff.

I have serious doubt about Cason, always have and Jammer is definetely showing signs of wear & tear and speed against the young guns of todays football, but if you think for one new york second that Scaredy is better than either one of those even to this day, you truly are delusional.

Wouldn't trade either at their absolute worst for that Ladyboy, who makes less physical contact on the field of play than any kicker playing the game, let alone another CB and is the posterboy for what is commonaly referred to as a "Lockeroom Cancer" ...............but I'm sure you can "project" a post of real substance to prove that isn't the case. :D

I bet you also thought Merriman wasn't given the chances he deserved either and was no way a juicer and to top it all off, believe that Cooper was a "smart leader" on the D !!!! :rolleyes:

24. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +843 / 54 / -42
    Glad to hear that, ceratinly hope you stick around come Football season, I can't wait to see your inane rants and prophecy's regarding the '12 season. :D

No arguement from me on what many Aussie chicks have evolved into (mind you, take a walk around Melbourne on any given day of the week and you see far more "stunners" than those Mall rats your describing), afterall, this place is nothing more than a mirror-image of the US, albeit 25 years behind the times ofcourse..... :D

I guess at least by paying for it as you did, those Ladies of the Night can at least provide a weekly updated Doctors certificate, showing them clear of those nasty STD's that are so common these days, smart thinking on your behalf Oz ...............plus, they never knock anyone back seeing as its "strictly business" and not about the attraction, so your in luck in that department also, no mask needed. :)

25. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +843 / 54 / -42
    Just catching a little of the Womens Handball competition between Denmark and Norway.

Some absolute behemoths playing that sport.

Seems most teams have that ONE stunner though, I bet she gets to use the soap in the shower first by her teamates.

I'd like to see a few of these Lass' playing in the LFL over there, hell, I'd take a couple for the Chargers DLine for TC at least.

26. boltfanatik

boltfanatik Toxic Minority Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 3 / -0
    WTF is up with all the script error messages lately? I have cable internet that haulsass on sites every place but here? Is there a premium service I can buy to bypass all the BS adds? Would that cure the delayed scrolling through threads?:mad:

27. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +843 / 54 / -42

I hear that Fanatic ...... whats with the trying to quote a post and it going to a totally different page than it used too ? ...............then seeing a loading line thingy in the top right corner of the page scrolling as it attempts to post the reply and then seeing "server to busy...... try again" ???

I thought it may have been just my slow conncetion down here, but I guess not.

Also, all Youtube posts don't show up for me, nothing but a "BlackBox" and nothing showing up to play the damn thing .........most frustrating !!! :mad:

28. boltcorpse

Ratings:
    +119 / 38 / -7
    Ran that through a translator and I'm not sure whether I should feel complimented or offended :confused:

At any rate, hope all is well with you, Blitzy :D

.... and go F yourself, Oz ;)

29. boltfanatik

boltfanatik Toxic Minority Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 3 / -0
    HA HA You tube vids can take up to 4 mins. plus to load. I'd gladly pay $5.00 per month to get a straight line & skip all the add shite! Click on a thread, wait scroll wait scroll etc...

30. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +843 / 54 / -42
    I see that now Eddie Royal has an "iffy" inner thigh niggle !!!

Guess he's on the Oz fitness regimen of "no such thing as to much tuggin brudder'" :)

Maybe a pair of mittens or boxing gloves 24/7 would help clear that up ????