1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

NT Prospects?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Prito James, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Prito James

Prito James BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    What are some of the viable NT prospects would could getting in this up comming draft. I'd be surprised if we drafted one on the first day, but with 2 3rds who knows?:icon_shrug: Anyway, realistic options that could actually fill-in for Jamal?

eat ****
  2. underoath

underoath BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    not a good year for this type of player. next year will be better.

outside of Branch, the next guy would be Soliai and he has been a disappointment in the bowl games and combine.
  3. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings Received:
    +380 / 6 / -0
    Ola Dagunduro is a sleeper prospect who was a highly rated DT coming out of JUCO and has the willingness to do the dirty work. After impressing a lot of people at the Shrine game his stock has been on the rise and I believe will continue to rise until draft day. He put up a 5.06 40 yard dash at 295 pounds and isn't one of those fat slobs who can't move... he has some agility to him and right now projects as a 3-4 DE, but just like my boy Barry Cofield (he's nowhere near Barry in terms of athleticism but gives better effort) he has the frame to add some bulk and develop into a NT. The only reason I am mentioning him is because of his work ethic... this guy wants to play in the NFL and he has the physical ability and work ethic to do so. Whether he will be a 3-4 DE or whether someone will try to turn him into a NT remains to be seen.
  4. reef shark

reef shark BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    Kareem Brown, DT Miami (FL)
  5. underoath

underoath BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +7 / 0 / -0
  6. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +820 / 0 / -0
  7. underoath

underoath BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    AGB's problem was he couldnt make the transition to Linebacker and was obviously too small to play 3-4 end. he was bad at dropping back into coverage and turned out to be pretty one-dimensional.

personally i dont mind that you constantly bring up AGB because at least it shows you care. :lol: