1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

O-Line coach, WR coach..

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by MadMike, Jan 22, 2013.

1. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Trevor Phillips Enterprises

Ratings Received:
    +1,569 / 27 / -1
    I was actually being serious. Thanks.
  2. Duffman57

Duffman57 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +118 / 4 / -1
    Also, just from the aspect of a former lineman who ran a ZBS in HS, i was told that if its a run to the right, your man is the man head up on you to "inside eye" (shaded inside) of the next OL over. The idea is basically all the linemen go one way, and try to hook their man back away from the playside, if their not able to get out there, keep pushing him TOWARDS the playside, so eventually down the line, one man will hook block, or everyone will be pushed down to create a lane. If you block it right, in theory its unstoppable, but with big NT's and fast filling linebackers, it makes it a lot harder.
    • Informative Informative x 2
  3. Fossil

Fossil BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +181 / 2 / -1
    If I ever meet someone who believes anything creates guaranteed success, I'll mention you advised them to avoid getting involved in sports conversations. ;)
    • Winner Winner x 1