1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Chargers @ Colts - 11/28: WIN 36 - 14

Discussion in 'Game Day Archive' started by Trumpet_Man, Nov 28, 2010.

1. reddenedbeard

reddenedbeard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0 / -0
    There is no scenario that both KC and SD win out since they play each other .. So, go back and re-review your math.

2. paddyirishman

paddyirishman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    I havent seen one play from the game due to the time diff I couldnt watch live, but just reading about it, the D stepped up huge . Bot often you see the Colts get beaten by 22 points at home. I wouldnt bet against us winning our last 5 games and head into the playoffs off a nine game winning streak.

3. setanta74

setanta74 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    That was just an incredible performance by the Defence after the initial colt drive. Has Manning ever got a roasting like that at home before?
    How about those close ups with the look of fear as the pass rush rained down on him. We got some calls in our favour for once and we won without really needing any wide receivers. Its amazing when you think about it.

So many players came to play today. Even Kaeding stuck over a 50 yarder and make no mistake that was an important kick that opened a nice cushion between the teams.

Would be nice to have a bunch of healthy receivers though....ye know....in case we ever need them!!

4. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +422 / 7 / -1
    That's what I call a team win. Kick coverage was out of this world, love the attitude Carter brings along with the likes of Teal, Washington and Watkins. Heck even Larry was gettin in on the act. Garay is immense, he is playing aswell as Jamal did almost, who'd have thought it?. Would not like to see this guy go down. Weddle at long last gets his pick, let's hope they come in bunches now. Was a tad concerned about how easily they got at Jam early on and Cason later but seems our pass rush got in 'the pout''s head as usual. He is nowhere near what he can do against us. Props to the likes of SP, Barnes et al. Thought Dante Hughes had a real coming out game, where was Strickland anyone know?, he's not gona get back in if Dante keeps that up.

Now onto the Raiders. Win out and we are in the 'tournament'. Go Bolts.

5. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,614 / 49 / -6
    Winning out means all the way through the Super Bowl to me and I'm all for it.