1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Titans @ Chargers - 10/31: WIN 33 - 25

Discussion in 'Game Day Archive' started by robdog, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings Received:
    +117 / 0 / -0
  2. gsxr

gsxr BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Jammer-3.jpg We need to win the rest of the games so maybe we can get some respect. I don't get the lack of recognition this team has over the years. I have been a fan since 1967 and rarely did I hear the talking heads give a nod or mention. Last week ditka blew us off with a "they will lose to tenn" remark. Does he know the Chargers are #1 in O's and #1 in D's? Our O line, even with injuries, has managed to help #17 break yet more records. And our DB's aren't even mentioned anywhere. Not crying here but these dudes need a smak upside the head. Guess that's why I have stopped watching the pre-game shows and turn off the sound for the games. The announcers just love to kiss our opponent's butts.
  3. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +205 / 1 / -0
    Same guy that says our EARTH SHATTERING stats don't matter. Not to mention, your opponents win percentage had zero chance of climbing after last weekend. LOL still pretty funny. I'd say the overall odds have to be in the favor of SD or Oak winning the division based on that stat alone. At least we added a win to your opponents record, and should continue to do so.
  4. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings Received:
    +2,139 / 36 / -21
    :lol: The Chiefs are complete frauds, look at their wins....Bills, 49ers, Jaguars (vs 3rd string QB), Cleveland, and the Chargers when they were bailed out by our STs after Cassel through for 68yds. A collective 11-27. No wonder their defense has looked good.

They may run the ball well, but they are DEAD LAST in passing yards, which means they are thoroughly one dimentional. Even if they do fluke their way to a 9 win playoff appearance, they'll be one year wonders after they have to face a 1st place schedule next year. Its the burden of having the worst player on the team be the QB.