1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD!!!! BOLTS @ PATS!!!!! Let's do this!!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Electric Chair, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Holy_Bolt

Holy_Bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +290 / 1 / -0
    That is true, but we had Turner in there with thrid and one and did not convert. We have to be able to punch it through for a one yard gain to get a critical first down at any given time.

2. PhillyChargerFan

PhillyChargerFan New Member

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -0
    Are you talking about the 3rd and 1 late in the game that Turner got stuffed? If so that was the interior lines fault.

3. Holy_Bolt

Holy_Bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +290 / 1 / -0
    The play went to the out side and Seau made the play. I think with Turner we should have played power football up the middle for one yard...even if it took two plays. But, it does not matter anymore, I'm working on moving on.:icon_toast:

4. PhillyChargerFan

PhillyChargerFan New Member

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -0

It was designed to go up the gut but Seau blew it up, Turner tried to break outside.

5. Chelsea

Chelsea Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +703 / 0 / -0
    I totally agree.

6. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,083 / 31 / -0
    The problem was that we tried a pull play. The guard was pulling, allowing Seau to shoot the gap. I would have preferred a straight up power play there, put a hat on a hat and let Turner find the crease. The pull play was a mistake.

7. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,171 / 0 / -0
    word...wish we woulda run LoNeal up the gut for that yard :icon_eek:

8. pgreenbe305

pgreenbe305 New Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    I wish we would have scored 4 TD's instead of 4 FG's because that was the game. Everyone knows you can't beat ANYONE when you don't score TD's. It sucks that LT wasn't in, and I personally feel the Rivers did a great job. On to bigger and better things... like rooting for an NFC Superbowl win. I'm the classiest one here...
    F*CK THE PATS!

9. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022 / 0 / -0
    :flwers:

On a side note, my son (at the beginning of the year) picked a NYG and Pats SB... with the Giants upsetting the Pats.

I still hope GB pulls out the win here...but props to my son for the good guess... if the Giants pull this off.

• Like Like x 1
  10. KimPossible

KimPossible BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,054 / 0 / -0
    You too...all of the sudden my heart is a little heavy that it's all over...

• Like Like x 1
  11. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,083 / 31 / -0
    You have no idea what you are talking about. I apologized to that guy about a dozen times.

You don't like what I have to say, fine. I don't really give a ****. I'm a passionate fan, and I may get carried away sometimes. Not everyone is going to like the way I post. Some posters you can be harsh with and they give it back and recognize it's all in fun. Others take it personally and get upset. You are obviously one of the ones who takes it personally. I'll keep that in mind when I respond to you in the future.

12. Fouts

Fouts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +161 / 3 / -0
    well.... just woke up turned on ESPN.... :icon_evil:

It was a great first season on Bolttalk, fun forum.... I am proud of the bolts, we played the PATS tough, and made it a game, just not enough in the tank... I look forward to next season! :tup: