1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

On The Verge of Dominance!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by csfoster, Sep 10, 2005.

1. csfoster

csfoster BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    On The Verge of Becoming Dominant, our Bolts have successfully pass the first critical challenge: No Serious Injures In Training Camp or Pre-Season Games!

NFL, get ready for some seriously exciting electrifying dominating Chargers Football This Season!

Our Offense will be a serious threat to Bolt and Score at anytime and from anywhere on the field. The Pro-Bowl Triplets LT-AG-DB assure this. On Defense, we will outright shock you with the full unveiling of a powerful consistent pass rush coming at you from all angles along with opportunistic hard-hitting linebackers and a surprisingly improved maturing secondary. And on Special Teams, we suggest you just hold your breath and grab your ankles as "the smallest wonder in the world" zigs zags his way to serious candidacy for Rookie of the Year.

The piece de resistance will be the completely unexpected creative strategic coaching of Marty who as of today fields his most talented quality depth complete team of his career. He is primed to unleash the Fury of the Bolts!

Are You Ready For Some Seriously Exciting Chargers Football?!!!

Too Bad if you are not because Bolts Fans Are!

As are The Bolts!

On The Verge of Dominance!

Starting September 11th!
  2. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +709 / 2 / -0
    Right on csfoster! This is the most anticipated season in a long while. The "Bolt" is truly back and were out to prove all the naysayers wrong again this year!

LT, DB, AG, and the rest of the crew is going to light up the score boards and dominate like no other Charger team ever did.

The Scary thing is that we are only getting started and our core players haven't even peaked yet!

Go Bolts!!! :good:
  3. BasPilot

BasPilot BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Nice posting there man... I like it, fun reading even for another team's fan... I'll have to say that you guys are wearing on me and making SD my second favorite team... It may be a distant 2nd, but atleast there is a second now...

BTW, Go introduce yourself in the into forum...

Welcome to the site!
  4. csfoster

csfoster BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Like my Uncle Gump would often say "Dominance is what Dominance does!"

So unlike last Sunday, our Bolts will do so this Sunday! 8)