1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

OT: Could Use Some Help

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Savage Lizard, May 5, 2013.

1. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings Received:
    +828 / 22 / -1
    I try not to take things too seriously, and most of the time I am a wiseass. But on this issue I could not be any more serious. Please go to this web site (Cathi is my mom) and read through it, and I'd appreciate it if you could help.

http://www.justiceforcathi.com
  2. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings Received:
    +318 / 1 / -0
    This was such a sad story to read. I am terribly sorry that you, and your brother had to endure this. My condolences!

This dude definitely needs to stay in prison for the rest of his life, no more chances to ever hurt anyone again!

I would 100% without question do this for you if I lived in the community, but living in Ohio probably wouldn't do anything. :( If anyone here can please help a bolt brother out on this it would be greatly appreciated!

If there is anything I can do to assist please let me know Savage. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Savage Lizard

Ratings Received:
    +828 / 22 / -1
    If you would like to write, being out of state is not an issue. I have received letters in the past from out of staters, just a general opposition to people like this being released into the population.
  4. jackfrost

jackfrost Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +798 / 54 / -42
    My condolences for what you have been through, couldn't even to begin to imagine what that must be like.

Being in another Country may well be an issue, but it certainly doesn't allow me to wish you all the luck in the world at keeping this lowlife and all others like him, away from society till they draw their last breath.

And lets hope that last breath isn't too far down the track either.....
    • Like Like x 1
  5. scratchnz

scratchnz BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +50 / 2 / -1
    What about out of the country?

I would love to help you, but don't know what good a letter will do from NZ.
  6. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings Received:
    +1,576 / 11 / -0
    Happy to write a letter, I'll get it in the mail by Friday. I don't think I could ever find appropriate words to express my condolences for what you're family has been through and also continues to go through every time you have to fight his release. Thank you for letting us stand behind you in support.

FWIW, as a SD local I'd gladly make the effort to speak in person if it would be useful.
  7. Savage Lizard

Ratings Received:
    +828 / 22 / -1
    Thanks for the offer, but it's up at Salinas Valley Prison and they limit it to family. Appreciate the support.
  8. Savage Lizard

Ratings Received:
    +828 / 22 / -1
    UPDATE: The hearing was held this past Tuesday and the board denied parole for 10 more years. A big thank you to anyone who helped with this, I really do appreciate your time.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. powayslugger

powayslugger Optimistic for 2013

Ratings Received:
    +135 / 3 / -0
    Glad to see this monster will stay in prison. It is just too bad that our state allows this type of animal to remain alive.
    • Agree Agree x 2