1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Our fan support

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Oct 11, 2005.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +709 / 2 / -0
    Last night was a disgrace. 40% of the fans were from Pittsburgh. You got Monday night in front of a national audience, your team just came of a huge win over the champs, and the Bolts fans are missing from the stands. I was hoping that the ratio of Charger fans to Steeler fans would be like the NY Giants game. But man that was real weak Bolt fans. The Chargers could have used us out there and we would have made a bigger difference if the stadium of 68,000+ was packed with mostly Charger fans.

Instead, the Steeler fans were out in force and making tons of noise when WE were on offense. How can the "Q" ever be OUR house when we Charger fans sell tickets and don't come out to support the team? Come on Bolt fans let's make a difference at the "Q" for the remainder of our home games!
  2. Bigbensgirl7

Bigbensgirl7 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ChargerRay...I wouldn't take it too personally...we do that to EVERY stadium!!!! But I know what you mean...I would be embarrassed too...I am happy you never see anything like that in Pittsburgh!
  3. Gatchaman

Gatchaman BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    The Charger fan turn out was great! It was more like 20-30% Steeler fans. 68000+ fans is awesome!