1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Padres reinforce what it means to be a San Diego sports fan.

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by matilack, Oct 1, 2007.

1. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,214 / 37 / -21
    Futile???Ok, call me when you get off the Starship Enterprised and return to Earth. Seriously who talks like that?:lol:

All the stuff your saying I responded too in the post to MONDO, so I will "paraphrase" it for you, as I know thats your favorite thing to do......
    "There is always time for a moment of reflection, and when I look back I see a lot of good times, and a lot more dissapointment."

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +3,722 / 39 / -8
    I don't have madden...:icon_sad:

I do have the Chargers vs. Indy game a great game that of course is worthless because it doesn't equal a ring... on Tivo...:tup:

3. Concudan

Ratings:
    +3,722 / 39 / -8
    No all you see according to the posts that you make is NO RING...

MVP, no ring, Records, no ring, DROY, no ring... That is all it is to you. Do you think alls people will say about Barry Sanders is NO RING. You probably will. But the rest of us will still marvel at what he was able to accomplish. Even with NO RING!

That is what you are missing, is the ability to see the positives, to see the victories. Because all that matters to you is.... Yup... NO RINGS....

That is not something of my making, that is your creation. You have done this. So shake your fist at your monitor and accuse everyone of picking on poor widdle you. But some time you will have to look in the mirror, and you will have to face the fact that this is a creature of your creation.

You want to convince me you are some die hard fan, and not some tool that cant see beyond his 'no ring' statements. Bring it don't sing it. You cant post the crap you do, then expect everyone to kiss your bloody *** as the greatest fan alive.

4. MONDO.

MONDO. Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    LOL I have that game on my laptop and I am going to be flying to germany for work, during our matchup this year so I don't know about you all but I am going to be watching the chargers own the colts NOV 11th :icon_rofl: as for our chances in 07 against them C#nTS; barring we can get manning on motorcycle with no helmet, or to deep fry some pitbulls; then they are pretty slim... lol we do still have a shot at our division though so keep the faith sd!

5. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,214 / 37 / -21

Exactly.
    No ring = eventual dissapointment.
    I'm not about to give up or anything, Its not like I'm going to sleep through the game this week or start watching hockey.
    But I'd like to see us win it all, if there are any fans who deserve its faithfull Bolts and Pads fans.

For you no ring = Oh well. :tdown:
    Your a soft fan Conc, and maybe that works for you. But even Peyton Manning said last year "My carrer would never have been as good if we hadn't won the Super Bowl."
    Hell, start thinkin big for once Conc.

6. Concudan

Ratings:
    +3,722 / 39 / -8
    I am a soft fan?

If that means I am not a fair weather pansy like you, then thank you. If you think you are the only fan who wants to win it all your are an idiot. If you think that dragging down all of San Diego's sport history makes you a better fan, you are a bigger idiot. No other way to put it Jr. Now go tell your parents you snuck onto the internet again.

Now you wana play Jim Rome again?

7. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,214 / 37 / -21
    There is nothing fairweather about being dissapointed that your team has never won a Super Bowl or World Series. Are you not dissapointed that we lost to the Pats in the playoffs Conc?
    If the answer is truely no, then you have no business on a Charger forum.

By the way the Jim Rome slam was directed at Mondo, not you.
    It was clear he was ripping off the "smack off" style responses you hear from fans all the time on The Jungle.

8. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,918 / 4 / -6
    I knew it, another wanna be Romey!

Romey has gottten to big for his britches. He started off on the Mighty 690, following the Hacksaw show. Now I wouldnt waste the effort to even flip him off. The next time you try and talk to him, tell him he can kiss my A$$!

9. Concudan

Ratings:
    +3,722 / 39 / -8
    Yes I was. You are a fool to suggest other wise. But I never discounted all of San Diego Sport history to show I was a fan with a sack the way you have. I have never started a thread titled "Padres reinforce what it means to be a San Diego sports fan." the day the Padres lose a playoff game to show what a 'true' fan I was. Your words 'ring' very hollow in the light of your actions.

That says a lot about you and your character. The fact you cant man up and be accountable for what you post says a lot to. You are a little boy out in the big internet. You have no sense of honor, history or reality. It is just 'No ring=disappointment" Well Jr. Last ear even the Pats fans were 'disappointed'. Only one team every year isn't by your accounting. The fact that you cannot see what is positive, because your the big "Hey I'm like a tough east coast fan" is a joke.

You are a joke. Your mentality and disdain for the San Diego fans and sports is a joke. You are the one who has no business here. I have no more time for you and your messed up mentality. So go on with you bad self posting your meltdowns and saying your more the fan for it. One day you will grow up, be able to drive and realize that you are being an idiot. Until then, go pound sand. You are not a tough fan, you are a meltdown.

10. MONDO.

MONDO. Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Dog, the only thing I was ripping was your *** like wet toilet paper but so be it.

You be the empty-bagged, unfulfilled, fair-weather hooker waiting for that $20 and ill be a Rome knock off... :yes: fair 'nuff.

Chargers/Padres :tup: you :tdown:

• Like Like x 1
  11. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,214 / 37 / -21
    All the other nonsense you said aside....................What is it you think I need to be accountable for?

I am dissapointed we havn't won a single major sporting championship since the 1963 AFL, the year Kennedy was shot! I figured we were all dissapointed about that, but obviously I cant speak for the softer fans like you.
    Why does that give me bad character?
    Its pretty simple, I enjoy watching the Padres and Chargers every year. But the end of the year always seems to end in dissapointment, and as SD fans we should be used to it by now.

Conc, you really are off on a strange tangent right now. I have no idea where you get off saying I have bad character for being dissapointed. It makes no sense.

12. Concudan

Ratings:
    +3,722 / 39 / -8
    It is all there for you in black and white. I have no more time for the likes of you.

You want to call me soft, fine. What is softer, the 'fan' who says that the entire history of San Diego's sports is disapointing, or the one that backs the team? You are the soft one, and I am done messing with you.

13. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,214 / 37 / -21
    "I'm not soft, your soft" drrrrr
    HAHAHAHAHA, thats basically what you just said, and it sounds as childish as it looks. HAHAHAHAHA

In otherwords, your giving up because I proved you were spouting pointless BS.

Have a nice day Conc.

14. Concudan

Ratings:
    +3,722 / 39 / -8
    No, not at all. You have proved nothing other than the fact your are narrow sighted, minded and willed. You lack the testicular fortitude to look beyond 'Not having rings' and bash everything you profess to supporting.

So you go on with your bad self gurlfreeeend. Be a bad *** east coast fan, and wither in your bile. I simply don’t care and think your point of view is about the stupidest I have seen.

Hope that clears it up.

15. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,171 / 0 / -0
    Y'all unnerstan this punk is barely outta his teens, right??

Why even bother tryinta make sense of a babbling moron who hasn't lived life yet, but "knows it all."

His one redeeming quality is the the Bolt Ladies like'im, tho I can't imagine why.

16. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036 / 0 / -0

:lol: :lol: :lol:

true dat !!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  17. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,214 / 37 / -21