1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

PLEASE.... anyone with Patriots tickets...

Discussion in 'Tickets for Sale or Trade' started by Lucky_Diamonds, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Lucky_Diamonds

Lucky_Diamonds BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    My girlfriend and I want to drive from Montreal to Boston to celebrate my birthday and the launch of my new business... unfortunately the business has not been around long enough for me to be rolling in dough uncle scrooge style so money is a little tight...

I understand that this is a hot ticket and everyone is trying to make some dough of this but if any one has a couple of tickets they want to see go a some REAL HARDCORE charger fans at face value or at a reasonable markup, please let me know...

Or, if you know any places that may be a little cheaper than the run of the mill online ticket brokers, please let me know...

This game is going to be amazing, you know down deep the patriots are already scared.
  2. Talagang Pinoy

Talagang Pinoy BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I will post here next wednesday to let you know if I will have 2 tickets available..
  3. Lucky_Diamonds

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    What's the verdict?
  4. Lucky_Diamonds

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Anyone know if the chargers organization might have some available, and how to get in touch with the right people?
  5. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings Received:
    +1,467 / 0 / -0
    I have one ticket available, but not a pair.
  6. Talagang Pinoy

Talagang Pinoy BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I ended up getting tickets from Aceticket.com $235 ea 50 yardline.

Chargers ticket office did not have any to give. they told me that the players did not return any tickets.