1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Please Hook a Brotha up for a Playoff Ticket

Discussion in 'Tickets for Sale or Trade' started by turbo_turtle, Dec 21, 2007.

1. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings Received:
    +890 / 0 / -0
    Please can one of you guys help ME out with getting a Playoff Ticket for myself.

I did not get the letter that said for me to be able to purchase it when the letters were sent out.

I still have not received the letter so I think I will never get it.

I am willing to pay top dollar for it.

Please PM me what you got and we can negotiate the price of the Ticket.

I thank you very much for all your time and assistance. It is greatly appreciated.
  2. Ray Dahayder

Ray Dahayder BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    I may have one available. Won't know until later next week which ones may be available. Keep in touch and if I have any left, I'll sell it to you for a good price.
  3. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings Received:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    :abq2:I just pulled a single seat off Ticketmaster, or should I say Trumpy did it for me. :abq2: They wouldn't let me purchase the ticket with a non-socal address.

Turbo, if you are only looking for 1 there are seats on Ticketmaster at face value +plus the BS fees.

:icon_toast: Thanks Trumpy!! :icon_toast:
  4. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings Received:
    +3,689 / 39 / -8
    Way to go Trumpy!
  5. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings Received:
    +890 / 0 / -0
    My problem with Ticket master is this:

When I was in the military I used Ticket masters to see a Seattle Sonics game against the San Antonio Spurs at Seattle.

I used at the time my Military address for them to send the tickets. I have been trying for years to get them to change my address from the Military address to my current one but they will not do it so when I want to see any event that they are selling tickets for they Ticketmaster thinks that I am not a San Diego resident and will not sell me the ticket or tickets. :tdown: :(

Thank you though for the information. it is much appreciated.
  6. KimPossible

KimPossible BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +1,054 / 0 / -0

Have you tried clearing cookies, buying the tickets with a different Visa or Mastercard number and your San Diego address? :icon_huh: Don't even make mention of your old address...just be a "new" customer and create a new account. Different phone number/e-mail too. The name doesn't matter that much because with that big of a customer base many names will repeat. It's the other info they get you on.
  7. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings Received:
    +890 / 0 / -0
    All I use is one credit card because I like the rates hat I get even though it is an international one that is Master Card compatible.

I have different e-mails but 1 Phone number.

I have tried many things for Ticket Master to change my address but for some reason when it is changed it then goes back to my old address when I try to purchase tickets from them and they will not sell me any tickets because of the wrong address.

It is a big headache for me all around. :icon_sad: :unsure:
  8. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    No worries. :tup:

It is harder than ever to get a ticket these days but you got a good price $~140'ish......

Hey TT, if you are a Chargers season ticket holder, you can pay them late. I did because I forgot. :lol:

Just pay them tomorrow if possible.
  9. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings Received:
    +890 / 0 / -0
    Even without a letter or invoice telling me to pay for the ticket?

If I do not have to show them an Invoice or letter then I would be in Bolt heaven. :abq2: :abq1: :icon_banana:
  10. eastcoastboltgal

eastcoastboltgal BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +695 / 0 / -0
    Give them a call first thing tomorrow. I went up to the ticket window with Ms. Trumpy .. all she had to do was give them her seat numbers.

She was none to thrilled to have to pay full price since SOMEONE forgot to pay for them by the deadline! :icon_eek: But I won't name names! :icon_eek:
  11. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings Received:
    +890 / 0 / -0
    If I can not get a ticket at the the game then I will purchase a ticket from you. Thank you.

I hope that I can purchase the ticket at the game so I can make sure I can go to the Playoff game.
  12. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0

:lol: :icon_rofl: - I told Linda if she wanted to go shopping with you that last gameday that she had to pay for my mistake in forgetting to pay for our playoff tickets. I totally spaced it out but it worked.

The Chargers have always been pretty cool and understand some of us travel or mail gets lost so no worries.
  13. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    Go to the Chargers office by the ticket window. They love us season ticket holders. Really.
  14. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings Received:
    +890 / 0 / -0
    I did that this past Monday and they said I was too late to purchase the ticket and that I had to buy it from TicketMaster.

!!!!!HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!!

Please can anyone out there help me out. I am willing to pay the $$$$$ for the ticket.
  15. eastcoastboltgal

Ratings Received:
    +695 / 0 / -0
    Is TicketMaster sold out? :icon_shrug:
  16. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings Received:
    +890 / 0 / -0
    No there is still very limited supply of them but for me it will be impossible to get one because of what I said in the past posts I did.
  17. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings Received:
    +827 / 22 / -1
    I think I might be able to. I am waiting to hear back from some friends, and after that I will know if I have one left.
  18. eastcoastboltgal

Ratings Received:
    +695 / 0 / -0

Oh that's right. I forgot about the address issue!!! Sorry!! :unsure: