1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Poll: So when does Norv get F-I-R-E-D ?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by powayslugger, Dec 24, 2011.

?

When Does Norv get his "Pink Slip"?

Poll closed Jan 14, 2012.
  1. Tonight... and we wake up tomorrow with the best Christmas present ever.

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  2. On Monday... so Norv's Christmas isn't ruined. (Spanos shows he has a heart)

4 vote(s)
    9.8%
  3. Immediately after the last game.

24 vote(s)
    58.5%
  4. Following the Super Bowl.

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  5. After all available good coaches have taken jobs.

6 vote(s)
    14.6%
  6. holy crap... the earth has shifted on it's axis and Norv is coming back in 2012 !!!!

4 vote(s)
    9.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,918 / 4 / -6
    with the $$$$ they are paying Norv, they are going to let him finish the season out that way they will not have to pay out any more money for another Head Coach.

2. Lancer 1

Lancer 1 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +178 / 4 / -1
    The Raiders have won Superbowls and during several times in history, people were virtually afraid to play them – I’d take that as opposed to what we see now, which is opposing teams coming out to San Diego, soaking in some sunshine, eating some fish tacos, kicking our butts and then talking trash about it all on the plane ride home, and former Chargers who sign with other teams saying we are soft!

• Like Like x 1
  3. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,598 / 48 / -6
    Until the Bolt's get out of the laid-back, surfs up, club med, choir boy mentality it will always stay the same. The chargers have never had a defense that would slap you down just to make your mother cry attitude. Some folks call it dirty football, I call it whatever it takes football, winners steal games, losers give them away. The Chargers have given more than any other team in the league and I'm damn tired of it.