1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Predictions

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by NFL Adam, Sep 8, 2005.

1. NFL Adam

NFL Adam BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What is everybody looking at this year? We made our picks on http://thehaternation.com. You might want to take back our Chargers card, but we are picking doom and gloom for the Chargers.

Then again, we thought we would go 0-16 last year.
  2. skiman

skiman BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    What team is your favorite team. That site you have I don't understand what its for?
  3. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +709 / 2 / -0
    At worst, we will finish 10-6 and make the wild-card. I love how all the doubters are picking us again to not fair well. This time the reason is the tough schedule.

Well I prefer to be the underdog every year. It just gives us another form of motivation.
  4. NFL Adam

NFL Adam BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Cris Collinsworth was raving about the Chargers the other day. The schedule thing might be overrated as some of the teams, namely Pittsburgh, will fall down a little.

You also have to look at teams that rise from nowhere, but then come crashing down the following year. But we love to be proven wrong.

And for the record, we are Chargers fans. (Just do not tell anybody. We are objective journalists.)