1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Qualcomm Stadium Seat Views - Great to Use to Sell Tickets

Discussion in 'Tickets for Sale or Trade' started by dizzle498, Sep 13, 2010.

1. dizzle498

dizzle498 Bolts lover 4 life

Ratings Received:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Our new sponsor site has seat views from every single section at Qualcomm stadium to use for free. They are great when selling tickets, and it certainly beats the heck out of try to describe what yard line and row I am at through text.

I sent Robdog a PM to see if we can get this stickied for this section, I think they are useful.

Qualcomm Stadium Section Plaza 7 View for Football at Seat Hound
  2. dizzle498

Ratings Received:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    No comments on my beautiful pictures? I took every single one myself. Should I apply at Maxim? Hahah.
  3. dizzle498

Ratings Received:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Just bumping this up in case anyone is interested.
  4. dizzle498

Ratings Received:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Anyone use any of these pictures? I am interested to see if they are helping anyone.
  5. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings Received:
    +890 / 0 / -0
    It is OK to search for Ticket locations for the Q, but there is a little problem.

The problem is that they show the perspective of the Aisle seats for the Ticket Selection Locations. Some people might get confused where their seats are actually.
  6. Lightning

Lightning Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    The average row in my section is around 16 seats. View-wise it's about five yards on the field difference...as long as it is done per row I don't think it's a huge difference....in my opinion I'm gonna go with it's close enough for someone who isn't being really percise about what they want and if they are...maybe see if the ticket office would let them take a look. Lord knows that are having a hard time sellin tix so they just might .
  7. dizzle498

Ratings Received:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Honestly, they are meant to give the best possible point of view from the middle of the section. I do agree that they do not give you the view of every single section, however, there are 88k seats at the Q, that is a few to many seats to take pictures from.

They are meant to give you the best idea of what you seats are going to look like, in general.