1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Raiders Suck

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by Thumper, Apr 6, 2006.

1. T.Brownfan

T.Brownfan BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Ok guys Congratulations on that win today, now go kick New Englands *** and win it for the AFC west baby!
  2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +2,424 / 19 / -4
    Raider fan???

Tim Brown Fan? OR T. Brown (team) fan
  3. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,170 / 0 / -0
    Right no Bro thank you. :bolt: :tup:
  4. Stan_The_Man_12

Stan_The_Man_12 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +38 / 0 / -0

RAIDERSSSSSSSSSSSSS JUST SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! :icon_rofl:

today, tomorrown and for all time.

Never miss a chance to vent.

Stan 17
  5. Stan_The_Man_12

Stan_The_Man_12 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +38 / 0 / -0

Any fans in northern LA county, how we representing? some of us won't make it to SD so where do we comisserate and bash the raiders, bars, restaurants or gatherings?

Stan 17
  6. BayAreaCharger

BayAreaCharger New Member

Ratings Received:
    +109 / 0 / -0
    Q: How do you save a Raider fan from drowning?

A: Mop up the vomit.
  7. VOF

VOF BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Throwin him a life perserver filled with led won't work! :icon_huh: Me, I am thinking they would like to best the Dolphins one game win last season. :icon_toast:

VOF
  8. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings Received:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    They still suck.
  9. Raiderfred

Raiderfred BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    charger fans....:icon_shrug:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Raiderfred

Raiderfred BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    RAIDER FANS....you might reckognize the ones on stage:icon_twisted:

11. Boltomatic

Boltomatic New Member

Ratings Received:
    +89 / 0 / -0
    You know you can embed video here.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tx03Fj22Iq8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tx03Fj22Iq8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Not a bad video for something posted by a Raiders fan. Raiders still suck balls and will until Uncle Al is gone. But, they got a shot at second in the AFC west with the Donkeys and Chefs in such bad shape.
  12. Boltomatic

Boltomatic New Member

Ratings Received:
    +89 / 0 / -0
    It's kinda sad that Metallica is pandering to the criminal Raider element. How many people do you think got shanked or shot at that show? :2guns:
  13. Raiderfred

Raiderfred BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the info......but the chargers video was meant as an insult. If you didnt take offense, well, im not here to judge anyones lifestyle. it seems pretty gay to me....not that theres anything wrong with that.
  14. Boltomatic

Boltomatic New Member

Ratings Received:
    +89 / 0 / -0
    See how bad the Raiders suck. Their fans even suck at giving insults.

Have a beer :icon_toast:

You'll need it to drown your sorrows when you start to realize how pathetic your season will be.
  15. Raiderfred

Raiderfred BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    LOL, ive plumped up on beer cause of the last season. Hopefully next season i wont need to be numb for 12 sundays. Like you said, we are improving, so i think itll be cut down to like 8 sundays.
  16. Boltomatic

Boltomatic New Member

Ratings Received:
    +89 / 0 / -0
    True, you were better last season than the season before. Uncle Al is holding you back though. The thing is that both the Chefs and Donkeys are equally as pathetic, so you go a shot at second.

Oh, here's a video for you, straight from Raider Nation. Now, this one is gay, but then again, doesn't Raider Nation have a habit of wearing make up? :lol: Just Sayin'.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3J7ipVezSEk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3J7ipVezSEk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
  17. Boltomatic

Boltomatic New Member

Ratings Received:
    +89 / 0 / -0
    BTW Raiderfred, I do hope you stick around here. It's always fun to see the disappointment when your season goes down the drain.
  18. Raiderfred

Raiderfred BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0

HAHAHAHA, that was pretty goofy and embarrasing i must admit....oh Randyyyyy. But, although it was a poor attempt at comedy, the fact is it WAS an attempt at comedy. The Charger skit was meant to be taken seriously, thats what makes it a higher degree of gay.....not that theres anything wrong with that.

BTW, with all the talent you guys have had for the past couple years the fact that you guys didnt make it to the big dance is quite disturbing. I think I know what the problem is and youre not gonna like hearing it, but ill tell you anyways.

The ONLY possible explanation is that the chargers have the loser aura surrounding them. Unfortunately for you guys, no matter how your team is stacked youre doomed to be the Chicago Cubs of football, or the Buffalo Bills of the millenium.
  19. Boltomatic

Boltomatic New Member

Ratings Received:
    +89 / 0 / -0
    Damn you got some weak smack. So tell me this, are you one of the Raider fans that actually knwo something about the team, or do you just like the Raiders so you can seem "gangster"?

I'm guessing the latter, because if you realized just how bad your team is, you'd know better than to talk that weak *** smack here. Do you realize that the Raider have lost the last 9 times they've faced the Chargers. LT personally makes Al Davis his little biitch. So, don't you have some Raiders makeup to put on now cupcake?

:turdspuke:
  20. Raiderfred

Raiderfred BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Percentage wise ive seen more charger fans in the poser gangster role than raider fans...Im a family man, I dont have the luxury of trying to act tough even if it was my thing.

Right now all teams are 0 and 0, and if you want to base things on the past....well 3 lombardis says you wouldnt so i wont go there girlfriend. Actually i gave your team a compliment, i said they were very talented. No smack talk, just truth...Al Davis is LTs *****, now thats GREAT smack talk. How long did it take to make that up. Oh yeah, that message you sent me "Raiders suck balls" ooooohhhh, youre just craaaaazzzzy. I better stop now before you come up with something else. Let me guess, raider fans dont use correct puctuation when they post, they cant even spell, you missed a comma,....oh brother. Im sceeared.

BTW, there are only true raider fans on the radar right now, bandwagoners are nowhere to be found, but theyll be back after next season.
  21. Raiderfred

Raiderfred BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    What part of what i have said made you thing i was trying to be gangster? You guys here must have active imagination, or maybe a little gun shy.

We have Metallica on our video playing at a tailgate party, YOU guys have the wannabe gangster music on yours....and that was a very GAY ATTEMPT (i cannot stress this enough)
  22. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,281 / 12 / -5
    Wow! Big talk from a guy who's so called "team" has had double digit losses the past 5 seasons, which is an NFL record.

The really funny thing is your team's annual national embarassment starts on a Monday night. :lol:
  23. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Ratings Received:
    +1,281 / 12 / -5
    Right...let's see how many games your "team" sells out. I'll bet if there is a sellout, it'll be beause of the visiting teams fans.
  24. Raiderfred

Raiderfred BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Your response is as big a dose a reality for me as my statement was for you, so touche'(sp?)

Lombardi trophys can be quite comforting at times like this wouldnt you agree......oh sh!t, sorry i forgot you dont have any. Historically theres nothing you guys have on us so why even bring up the past?
  25. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Ratings Received:
    +1,281 / 12 / -5
    Comforting? Those rusting lombardi's sure as hell aren't helping your team win now, which is what matters in the NFL.

And I wouldn't call winning 9 straight times over your "team" nothing. We just don't dwell on it as we have a future. The Raiders? Only thing in their future is a lot of empty seats and Uncle Al wondering why.
  26. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings Received:
    +1,467 / 0 / -0
    You're a Raiders fan. That by definition makes you a wanna be gangsta. :lol:
  27. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings Received:
    +408 / 17 / -4
    And that's the POSITIVE part of being one! :lol:

Oh, and Halloween never ends. :lol: :lol: