1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Relocated lifelong bolts fan here.. High-low there!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by OceanO Beach, Dec 26, 2010.

1. OceanO Beach

OceanO Beach Jon Jefferson Airplane

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I grew up in La Mesa, lived my last 10 years in Ocean Beach, and now reside up in central CA. I love the Chargers, have disowned the Padres, and really feel that my best year in life will come when the Chargers take their first bowl. I am happily married, and love my new home town. I moved because a house awaited me, apartment life was driving my wife and I mad, and to be downright honest, the transplant aspect of San Diego was getting too old due to the constant influx of idiots moving there and somehow thinking that because they spend 4 nights a week drinking in PB, downtown, or both makes them an "insta-local" (amongst other issues) GO BACK, KOOKS.

Bitter statements aside, I'm a metal/punk/thrash guitarist who works from time to time. I used to be a professional student/waiter/bartender/band dude. I had to finish school and give up the service industry due to a back injury. I now do accounting here and there, and play hardcore/punk/metal music in bands.. quite the combo, eh? Oh yeah, and I love to surf too. I spent the better part of nearly 15 years in the water. I just haven't had the necessary fundage for boards, etc. over the last few years. Music gear takes some serious coin, and happens to be my only addiction (well.. along with some strong coffee and a few Camel Lights here and there..). :eek:

Enough about me, what the hell can the SD Chargers do to simply maintain some constant consistency??? I love em, but they are going to eat my soul alive if they keep on doing this decade after decade!
    • Like Like x 1