1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Remeber the last time fans wanted to run a QB out of town when he couldn't win with a horrible OL?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by HollywoodLeo, Nov 18, 2012.

1. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +246 / 22 / -3

Also fans should realize to be careful what you wish for. "KC Chiefs Proverbs"

2. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +829 / 22 / -1
    Yes, because he is the only player in the entire NFL who talks sh*t.

3. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +605 / 11 / -4
    Name me a successful playoff QB that talks shite like that.
    I'll name you ten others that don't.
    Rivers can't pull it off.

4. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,599 / 48 / -6
    I'd really like to know what Philip is saying to be labeled a shyte talker, in fact I'd like to see all these tapes of him doing this!!! I reckon some folks just have to make shyte up to try and prove a point. When ever I played a team sport there was always a lot of talking going on back and forth, it's part of the game.

Just something I remember from years ago, Jan 11, 1988 – Dexter Manley, how did you feel when Mike Ditka said you had the IQ of a grapefruit? ``I considered the source. But I know that only Philip River's is held to higher standards then any other person in the NFL.

5. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +829 / 22 / -1
    Because it became the standard story attached to him. Once it becomes the standard story, anything that backs it up will be shown, anything that doesn't support the story gets ignored. From everything I have ever heard from other players and teammates in interviews, it's all G-rated.

6. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +605 / 11 / -4
    Rivers can be a very good QB sometimes. No one's going to deny that. It's the inconsistency and the reasons behind it that have people questioning his future.