1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Report: Chargers, Dwight Freeney near deal

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by DenverBolt67, May 18, 2013.

1. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +627 / 5 / -3
    Maybe, i still don't see him being a good QB nor do I think Andy Reid is a good HC. Not saying they can't be better than the Chargers, but I don't think they are head and shoulders better than SD.
  2. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,524 / 43 / -6
    Now that Freeney is a Bolt, lets see what he can bring to the table. Do y'all think Pags will go hog-wild and loose the reigns on the defense?
  3. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings Received:
    +1,530 / 10 / -0
    This.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +1,332 / 35 / -15
    Sorry, Syd: We're Americans!! We neither wait, nor see!
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,036 / 30 / -0
    Everyone is in love with the talent on their roster, but the Chiefs were very bad last year. And it was not just the QB position, though Cassel was a big part of the problem. They won 2 games and lost 10 by double digits. They do have some talented individuals, but their play as a team has been horrible. Smith had a universe of talent around him in SF before he played decently. Reid has struggled as a coach in recent season, and no one in Philly was sad to see him go. I expect the Chiefs to be alot better, but they were so bad last year. Anyone that automatically assumes they will be better than SD has not been paying attention.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +627 / 5 / -3
    Agree. I am in no way saying I guarantee they will be worse than SD, I just don't believe anyone can rationally guarantee they will be better than SD either.
  7. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,036 / 30 / -0
    That's how I feel, too. You heard the same "watch out for the Chiefs" declarations last year. They are a hard team to figure out. You look at their roster and expect them to be better than they are. But, eventually, people just have to admit that they are what their record indicates--one of the worst teams in football (until they prove otherwise). But both the Bolts and Chiefs have a lot of uncertainty.

I