1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ricky Williams - No Reinstatement

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Shamrock, May 11, 2007.

1. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,061 / 30 / -0
    Yes, I know, but the men that make the laws have no problem approving drugs that make their dikks hard. If a drug increased the sensitivity of a woman's clitoris, it would probably labor in development for years on end. It's phuked up but true.
  2. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +848 / 1 / -0
    I hope you don't:unsure: :icon_tease: :lol:
  3. BoltsFanUK

Ratings Received:
    +848 / 1 / -0
    :yes: :yes:
  4. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,554 / 44 / -6
    Reef shouldn't be ilegal at all, when they test and you pop a positive it doesn't mean your under the influence right then, such as in alcohol. We have all heard the stories of NFL players back in the day staying out all night and playing while drunk or close to it ( Horning ) sp, I think it was, made light of this. Yet he was never suspended or chastised for it, as RW is today for his use of the product. Many of the guys I know that went to the Nam smoked and did way more than that and still performed thier jobs. It's bullshit anyway you cut it, let the man play.:bolt2:
    • Like Like x 2
  5. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,171 / 0 / -0
    Sortuva Quixotic take, and you're entittled to it, and if he would've raised those objections prior to signing his contract, than that would validate what your saying, but every player signs the same dotted line, albeit for different $$$, and agreee to abide by the rules.

When they come up hot onna UA, they're violating their contract that they signed.

Purty simple, y'all axt me...but nobody has.
  6. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,171 / 0 / -0
    Ragin' hormones, Counselor!! :yes: :icon_rofl:
  7. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +680 / 0 / -0
    sbbound, I am here to tell you that it DOES make your dikk hard. You will just have to take my word for it. :)

As for the other stuff, IAD had a nice take on how it is an NFL issue. Ricky knew the rules and refused to abide by them, too bad for him.

And I totally disagree about allowing these guys to spark up while on the job. If that we're to happen, players would be far less attentive in meetings, and wouldn't work out as rigorously. You can't tell me that a team with a bunch of potheads would prepare just as well as a "non pothead" team. :no:
  8. LV Bolt Fan

LV Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +432 / 0 / -0

Collective Barganing.

The NFL as well as any employer has the RIGHT to include "illegal" substances as a disqualification for employment.

I work in construction. I deal with up to 12,000 volts of electricity. The last thing I need is a "dope head" that I'm trying to rely on to help me finish my job, alive. That goes for drinkers too.
    And i know some of you have seen me drink. :icon_party:

If you want to light up, fine. Drink, fine. Shoot up, fine.
    Leave it at home, not on the job!
  9. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +200 / 0 / -0
    Something seems really fishy about this mary jane thing with williams,

Williams knows he would be checked regularly. And yet it comes up positive supposedly. Either he doesn't care to play anymore or the nfl is out to just get rid of him.
  10. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,912 / 4 / -6
    I have this.

I got mine from Hexane, it is a chemical in Jet Fuels, my nervous system is deteriorating and my feet have gone to sleep, just like a diabetic.

The Dept of Labor agreed with my claim, and I now have a permanent on-the job injury, of which they have all ready settled to the tune of $11,000.00.
  11. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    The bastards should have paid you millions but that is the way Uncle Sam operates.

MS patients have the burning sensation associated with peripheral neuropathy as a general rule I have read.

I have very little faith in the Federal government. Katrina was a joke and the Bush circus continues.

Hey but it was funner than hell watching Chuck Muncie run his *** off all coked out and snorting like a raging bull. :yes: :abq2:
  12. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,554 / 44 / -6

:tup: :icon_toast: :nana_rasta:
  13. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings Received:
    +3,689 / 39 / -8
    Which is worse?

Driving a block with a trafic cop on your hood?

Smoking a joint?

Only one of these gets players suspended.
  14. The Admiral

The Admiral BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Ricky Wiliams....as a fellow San Diegonite
    and avid supporter of California's state Prop 215

I feel for ya bro ! Its more BS from the No Fun League
  15. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +347 / 0 / -0

We're not talking PhD. here.
  16. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings Received:
    +1,532 / 7 / -2
    WEED FTW

:icon_beerbang:
  17. boltssbbound

Ratings Received:
    +1,061 / 30 / -0
    Collective Bargaining doesn't mean it shouldn't be questioned. I understand that marijuana is illegal, but I question why. It seems like a double standard.

If someone uses marijuana recreationally off the job, it doesn't put his co-workers at risk on the job. It's none of the employer's damn business. I understand the players' union negotiated the agreement with the league, but I don't think it should be legal for the union to deal away an individual's personal privacy.
  18. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    California Prop 215 and Senate Bill 420 are leading the way for the nation for medical marijuana. These laws were passed over a decade ago and since revised.

California has a 6/12 rule for plants. You can either have 6 mature OR 12 immature plants (*or as deemed required for your condition*).

In San Diego City limits, you can have 24 plants outdoors so long as the greenhouse can be locked. :yes:

There are now over 450 weed dispensaries in Los Angeles County alone where a medical marijuana patient can walk into an establishment and buy weed, hash, oil, keif, clones, seeds and which are now under City of Los Angeles Ordinances.

Viva la revolucion.

FREE THE WEED
  19. Concudan

Ratings Received:
    +3,689 / 39 / -8
    I am not saying FREE THE WEED.

But the NFL is hypocritical in suspending players for smoking pot and letting them get away with all the other crap they do.
  20. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,243 / 0 / -0
    Ganja Gang Unite !!!

The Potsmoking Alliance makes me laugh ........
  21. Concudan

Ratings Received:
    +3,689 / 39 / -8
  22. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    The marijuana laws on the books are based on racial bigotry and not scientific fact. It started with the Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882 and followed up with the more bigotry in the Marijuana tax Act of 1936.

The United States had a basic philosophy of "Isolationism" during that era and "Nationalism". Foreigners were chastized and any cultural habits were banned (because the phuckers could do it - thanks to Uncle Sam).

What followed was a brainwashing of a society en mass with the advent of Hollywood. "Everyone knows weed will make a black man want a white woman". Right ?

The stereotypes were bought on by the weak-minded drones who bend over to the guy in the white overcoat without any reservations. :yes:
  23. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    There has never been a recorded instance in mankind where someone has overdosed on weed. None.

When you see studies that conclude "we need further evaluation" is when the bullshiit meter should be pegged. The doctors have centuries of data....so do the Chinese.

Here.....follow the crowd into the gas chamber of media hype and lies. :yes:
  24. BoltsFanUK

Ratings Received:
    +848 / 1 / -0
    Exactly..what would the commish rather want him to do

Smoke Pot or Throw $81 K at Strippers and start shooting
  25. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,171 / 0 / -0
    Me too...sorta.
  26. Chargeroo

Chargeroo BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    You people have turned this into an argument about pot and should it be against the law. etc. But it's really about Ricky Williams and should he follow the rules that the rest of the players have to follow. He recently was interviewed on the NFL Network and said something like "I don't need it anymore", but now we find he's still using it. Ricky has some sort of mental problems, it's not as much about pot as it is about his social anxiety disorder. He does a lot of pretty strange things and in general has a lot of "different" behavior. I think he's a strange young man and that's what he needs help with.
  27. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    In the early pro years, Ricky would never take his helmet off for interviews. His social anxiety disorder was the root issue. Nobody has ever taken the time to address this issue to my knowledge and simply resort to calling Ricky Williams a piece of sheet or whatever. That is the sad part.

Oh well until the federal goverment gets their heads out of their asses, the Nazi state of the NFL will prevail with whatever rules they impose despite any bargaining agreements. Weed should be the least of the NFL's worries when good **** like Kiel's Purple Lean is hitting the streets. :yes:
  28. boltssbbound

Ratings Received:
    +1,061 / 30 / -0
    How's your glaucoma doing Trumpie? :abq1: