Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Carrie1219, Feb 17, 2009.
SO MUCH WORD.
The chippy's love to hang out and wait
I drive the 73 every morning/evening to/from work... sneaky bastads love to hide.
Traffic was a biotch in LA/OC/SD yesterday - not as bad as last year (due to major rain) but I just stayed in Cbad until like 7 to avoid it all
Sorry you got stuck in that mess H8er! I've done that drive many times before and when the traffic is bad... ugh. No bueno.
One prop I will give to the Mazda3 - in a crash it very well might save your life, really well built. Saved my two best friends when they hydroplaned and flipped 5 times on 163 a few years back. Had the car 3 weeks - if they'd been in their old car they'd be dead. The seats do suck tho
Good advice SDBound - I have a buddy (still a working slug) that calls me on his (jawbone equipped) cell every time he makes a run to/from LA to monitor what is shaking on sigalert.com - have diverted him to/away from the inland route a couple of times saving him several hours. Several times I have directed him to the House of Meat in Long Beach instead of even trying to drive back home during the worst of rush "hour". (I vector him to the "House of Beast").
Hope you all had a good Thankgiving
Happy Thanksgiving Weekend
I have all ready been upside when I was right side up and all I got was a couple of scratches because of all the exploding glass
I've been looking for good movies to DVR lately and watched a great one tonight,
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
Have you seen any lately that went under the radar?
Aztecs leading 21-7with just over 2 minutes left in the 2nd quarter!
Then they collapsed in the second half and lost to UNLV. Le sigh.
In other news, I am all repped out.
thats twice now they've done this.
They collapsed against Wyoming and now UNLV
Here we go Chargers here we go! :clap: :clap:
Woohoo I won the bet, I won the bet. :icon_toast:Boss Chief, kudos to you for coming back here after that little bitty teeny tiny beatdown.
I will soon be posting a thread where I will take any and all BossChief "SPESHUL" signature ideas.:yes:
Chargers, you did me right.:icon_banana:
BTW, I "womaned" up. Just sayin'.
I would rep you if I could!!!:yes:
You did good Rexy... :icon_toast::flag:
What do Tiger Woods And Baby Seals Have In Common?
They both get clubbed by Norwegians
1. To remove a bandage painlessly, saturate the bandage with vodka.
The stuff dissolves adhesive.
2. To clean the caulking around bathtubs and showers, fill a trigger-spray bottle with vodka, spray the caulking,
let set five minutes and wash clean.
The alcohol in the vodka kills mold and mildew.
3. To clean your eyeglasses, simply wipe the lenses with a soft,
clean cloth dampened with vodka.
The alcohol in the vodka cleans the glass and kills germs.
4. Prolong the life of razors by filling a cup with vodka and letting your safety razor blade
soak in the alcohol after shaving.
The vodka disinfects the blade and prevents rusting.
5. Spray vodka on wine stains, scrub with a brush, and then blot dry.
6. Using a cotton ball, apply vodka to your face as an astringent to cleanse the skin and tighten pores.
7. Add a jigger of vodka to a 12-ounce bottle of shampoo.
The alcohol cleanses the scalp, removes toxins from hair,
and stimulates the growth of healthy hair.
8. Fill a sixteen-ounce trigger-spray bottle with vodka and spray bees or wasps to kill them.
9. Pour one-half cup vodka and one-half cup water into a Ziploc freezer bag and freeze for a slushy, refreshing ice pack for aches, pain or black eyes.
10. Fill a clean, used mayonnaise jar with freshly packed lavender flowers, fill the jar with vodka, seal the lid tightly and set in the sun for three days.
Strain liquid through a coffee filter, then apply the tincture to aches and pains.
11. To relieve a fever, use a washcloth to rub vodka on your chest and back as a liniment.
12. To cure foot odor, wash your feet with vodka.
13 Vodka will disinfect and alleviate a jellyfish sting.
14. Pour vodka over an area affected with poison ivy to remove the urushiol oil from your skin.
15. Swish a shot of vodka over an aching tooth. Allow your gums to absorb some of the alcohol to numb the pain.
And silly me! I used to just drink the ****! :yes:
The Browns are next...
courtesy of Shamrock. :lol: Too good not to share.
Evil Al's cat
Check this site out, its about a retired dentist who has made some very nice and hghly detailed Aircraft Models.
I don't know what it looks like where you are, but here's San Diego right now. (I'm looking in your direction Indianapolis and Boston)
I'll be biking by the Wave House in about 10 minutes.
http://www.surfshot.com/Surf Cams/Wave House SD Cam-164326.html
the detail in every picture!!!!!
I was looking a few of those, and I swear I was looking at the real thing.
I know some are so real looking...
Where's my rep... :icon_shrug:
The Cowgirls are going down... :yes:
The Colts could do us a BIG favor tomorrow morning - hopefully we can do Philly one in the afternoon.
Separate names with a comma.