1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

San Diego Chargers Prattles: 2009

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Johnny Lightning, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703 / 0 / -0
    CHARGER PRATTLES: 2009 PRE DRAFT:

[​IMG]

By John Evers
    CBS Sports

In an effort, (or Lack of effort) to put down my Charger thoughts, predictions and praises for 2009, in a format that does not require research, grammar checking and true facts. I am posting a run off type article of Charger stuff on my mind going into 2009. Here goes:

1) Welcome back L.T. (It's nice to see the Chargers do the right thing for once).

2) Ok, now that he's back and they franchised Sproles. Can we please give him a break every once in a while. I think if they spelled L.T. with Sproles more in the early part of the season, there would have been a much different outcome. I assume this is the plan this year.

3) Rivers was right, Cutler is a punk!

4) If the Patriots get Peppers for a second round pick, and The Chargers don't even sniff at him. Somethings wrong! So what if he hasn't mentioned San Diego, So what if the Chargers typically never, ever sign any players that are even remotely high profile. Peppers and Merriman....Oh my goodness.

5) Maybe the Chargers don't want a stud safety! Ever think of that.

6) Being a Chargers fan for 30 years, I do have to say, that I've always appreciated them not going after huge free agents, but back then did it really matter? But we are close now, just one? I don't mean a malcontent, no T.O., Plax etc...But just one?

7) I will be happy with sucky playoff games this year if it means Super Bowl. Don't get me wrong, every playoff game has been awesome, win or lose. But enough already, I'm tired of disappointment at the last minute.

8) Maybe the Chargers don't want a stud safety! Ever think of that?
    9) Farve going to the Pro Bowl over Rivers is like Jethro Tull getting the Grammy over Metallica for best heavy metal performance.

10) Where is Lorenzo Neal??

11) Is there any doubt that we take an LB or DE in the draft? I say DE.

12) How awesome is it, that we might play on Thanksgiving!! And how lame is it that I'm this excited about that already?

13) We could be there this year, Can it be anything but Norv if we're not!

14) Can we even lose a division game this year? We will of course, but should we?

15) Maybe the Chargers don't want a stud safety! Ever think of that.

16) Do you think that Bobby Beathard realizes how many No. 1 picks he traded?