1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Scoreboard on Raider Nation ..... Respect

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Raider Nilbilly Boy, Oct 17, 2005.

1. Raider Nilbilly Boy

Raider Nilbilly Boy BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Charger Ray was gracious enough to let me in the house to talk junk pre game, so it's only right to come back into the house and give credit where credit is due.

LT is all world and had made the Oakland Coliseum his own personal play ground. 140 yards and a TD, 40 yards receiving and a TD and toss in a TD pass ... the man is a sick baller and showed us all you've got to come with your best game plan or he will clown you.

The Brees family should be making LT dinner every night, washing his car everyday and walking his dog every morning ... Drew just needs to not "screw up" and get the ball in the hands of his studs and he becomes an above average QB. I saw him at Purdue and he could ring it up against the likes of Northwestern, Indiana and Iowa … but he always got punked by Michigan and OSU when it really counted. Rivers might be a better talent, but does it really matter? I'd love to see LT do it all toss, run and catch to himself ... replace Drew with another tackle or maybe another tight end to give him a couple more seconds or options. LT could part the red sea with his jock.

Charger Fan ... you're team has rough sledding ahead picking up Philly and the Chiefs after their bye weeks, this will be the ultimate challenge for you in your push for the playoffs. I'll be wearing my flip flops and old school powder blue OP corduroy shorts on Oct 30 and Dec 24 when you man up against the Chiefs, on Dec 31st I'll rub my lucky battery (you know the one that I usually chuck at you during Raider games) for y'all against the Broncos.

On Dec 4th though ... we'll bring some game down to Qualcomm and let our Moss Dawg run wild on you for 4 quarters this time.

Respectfully Yours,
    Raider Nilbilly Boy
  2. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +707 / 2 / -0
    Thanks for the props Nilbilly. Your defense is not bad. C Woodson did a great job shutting down Gates. If your offense would only wake up, you guys could have a pretty good team.

But Norv has to go and so does Collins. We'll see you guys back here in SD. :good:
  3. T10

T10 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Classy post from a Raider fan. :good: