1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SD POWER TOWELS 2007 EDITION

Discussion in 'Tickets for Sale or Trade' started by SDPowerTowel, Aug 2, 2007.

1. SDPowerTowel

SDPowerTowel BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If you guys remember last year they came out with the yellow power towels. Well this year i got word from a few sources they are getting in more power towels in the light powder blue, the catch though is they are only gonna be available in San Diego in 7-11 stores. They retail for $6.99 pl. tax in store, but since i got my hands on a few I will be selling them for the same price except ill charge for shipping, no reason for me to up the price i just want our fans to represent. If you guys are interested let me know hopefully some of you are. Just email me at SDPowerTowel@gmail.com for any questions. Thanks and go Chargers!

Here are some pics:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/22/140236/DSCN0988.JPG

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/22/140236/DSCN0987.JPG

Thanks!
  2. LittleTrain

LittleTrain BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +86 / 0 / -0
    did you scrape the Terrible Towel steeler logo off them first or just go right over the top?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. SDPowerTowel

SDPowerTowel BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Im actually a vendor, and these are 100 percent authentic, they sold the same towels last year if you can remember, they did take the idea from the steelers but these arent knockoffs or anything like that, i was just trying to show people who dont live in san diego that id be able to get you these same towels for the same price im not tryin gto over charge or anything like that just tryin to do a favor.
  4. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings Received:
    +1,531 / 7 / -2
    Go sell your **** on ebay.
  5. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    You are a bad man. :lol:
  6. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings Received:
    +3,684 / 39 / -8
    Nice. Ship me a few pro bono and I will show them off for you. Or we can raffle them off at a tailgater.:tup:
  7. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings Received:
    +1,531 / 7 / -2
    F'n Spongeboy strikes again.
  8. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    Dude is like a cancre sore or some chick who "thinks" you really like her but....you know, she is just good for laughs and laps.

7 days.
  9. Concudan

Ratings Received:
    +3,684 / 39 / -8
    Thats SPONGEMAN! To you STUBY!:icon_evil:
  10. Concudan

Ratings Received:
    +3,684 / 39 / -8
    You Shadap! Or I will take your fuggin ticket and go to the game with Linda!:icon_evil:
  11. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings Received:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    How about you make those pics bigger, I want to wait longer for those pics to dl. 1.5 meg.... :no:
  12. SDPowerTowel

SDPowerTowel BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I figure if you live in SD you can get these towels no problem, this was just for people who dont live in San Diego who want them, i know charger fans are nationwide so i was trying to help them out. And while ebay also seems like a good idea, im not trying to make extra money on something i know is widely available in SD. If Charger fans want the towels and dont live in the area im more than happy to get them to you, as for smart comments or anything like that i dont appreciate it. But I can see where your coming from and hey everyone can voice their opinion.
  13. LittleTrain

LittleTrain BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +86 / 0 / -0
    Dang he didn't appreciate it.

Set up a username and first and only posts selling something. Looks like SPAM to me. Maybe that isn't appreciated either?

Not to mention its an obvious rip off of a Steelers tradition that fans just look like fools for copying. I don't wanna see Charger bolt cheese heads either. Hey that's just my opinion, so I voiced it.
  14. SDPowerTowel

SDPowerTowel BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    While my first post was to sell something, i wasnt gonna create a username and make 100 fake posts so you would believe me. Your right SPAM isnt appreciated! and this isn't SPAM so you dont have anything to worry about.

While this to you might be a ripoff of the Steelers Towel im not the one who created it. This towel your gonna see everywhere in ads, game programs, and they will even talk about on Charger Radio. Its officially licensed by the Chargers. Hey thanks for voicing your opinion it allowed me to give forth more information about these towels that eventually your going to see everywhere!
  15. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings Received:
    +1,467 / 0 / -0
    If I felt your post was completely SPAM your thread would be gone and you'd be banned. Instead it was simply moved to a more appropriate section.

Personally I think $6.99 is expensive for a rally towel, but who knows. Maybe you'll sel a few here.
  16. SDPowerTowel

SDPowerTowel BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sorry about posting in the wrong section...and few orders are in process thanks.