1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seau holding a press conference in 2 weeks

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by MadMike, Jul 11, 2006.

1. MadMike

MadMike Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +452 / 2 / -1
    "AP reports free agent LB Junior Seau (Dolphins) said he plans to hold a press conference within the next two weeks announcing his likely retirement. With the end of his career on the field drawing near, Seau sounded eager to continue his efforts in charity. "I'm blessed to be where I am," Seau said. "I've got a great opportunity to do some great things because of the game" "

http://www.nflfans.com/draft/article.php?story=20060711055007968

Hopefully the Chargers and Seau can work out the Sign and Retire by that time so he can announce what game they will retire him at (And hopefully his #55)!

MadMike

2. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings:
    +851 / 0 / -0
    Nice. I never gave much credibility to reports that he was thinking about being a Raider.

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,476 / 19 / -4
    the story was too cryptic for it to be anything major or serious and we haven't heard anything since

4. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,170 / 0 / -0
    I hope it's the home opener- I have tix for that game. :tup:

5. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings:
    +851 / 0 / -0
    Yeah. If it wasn't already sold out, doing the marketing thing about having a retirement ceremony during that game would guarantee all tickets gone.