1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

So USC " Trojans" are starting to grow on me alil

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by charger1993, Jan 7, 2012.

1. charger1993

charger1993 bad motherfucker

Ratings Received:
    +75 / 10 / -2
    Ok so since i was stuck at my Grandparents house helping them cause my grandma has Congestive Heart failure. On my spare time i did some draft review let me know what you think
    1. Nick Perry De/OLB USC
    The reason i have the Chargers taking Perry is after watching alot of tape, he shows great decision making, pursues the QB, Doesnt lose the ball easily, and makes Wrap up Tackles, could be a Big upgrade. The only negative i have with him is his speed really, idk how effective he can truly be, he looks slow/ fast sometimes depending on what team he is playing.

2. T.J. McDonald SS USC
    McDonald is a very solid SS with more than exceptional Ball Skills, he often flows to the ball and should compliment Weddle Well. Negatives while he is a great tackler, he often looks to lay the big hit, which is fine in college but in the nfl could result in the Off getting some YAC on us

3.Dwight Jones WR North Carolina
    If we lose VJ or MF we will have to find a suitable replacement, this guy uses his frame more like floyd but posses greater speed, he had great hands like VJ but knows how to use his size. some times he tends to get lost in big games but that can be coached

4.Emmanuel Acho ILB Texas
    Acho could be our answer to sure up the ILB with butler, plays the ball well in the air, flows to the gaps and has more than exceptional speed to hit the hole, the only question i have is, was his talent glorified by the people around him.

5. Rhett Ellison TE USC
    i know he is the 3rd person i have from USC but we need a TE and he is the BPA for that posistion on the board.While he doesnt have A.Gates hands or speed he could be a well coached compliment and someday take the place of gates, even tho he would be more of a shockey. but i think Rivers would love him as a target

6. Chad Diehl FB Clemson
    While we have Frank Summers who nevers gets used," i dont think hed make it through camp" and Jacob Hester??? thats a pathetic Excuse for a FB, Diehl is a FB who can take off and run with the ball while also possessing the upper body strength and mass to throw a block letting our running backs break through up the gut. he would be a great pick up for the chargers.

7.Jacquies Smith DE/ OLB Missouri
    This guy is Raw, and i mean almost as Raw as the WWE use to be. he has great hands, but he does get lost in space and loses the ball, While he is not exactly Aldon Smith he looks alot like him, This guy could be a wonderful 7th round value and could add great depth.

Now alot of people are going to say You didnt add beef on the O-line. Theres no CB Picked for these reasons. While our CB's Cason and Jammer arent great. Gilchrist has shown he has alot of potential. i think he could have a break out year, jammer could be moved to nickel corner. and FA should offer alot of pieces we could add. I didnt add o line because we have Gaither returning "LT" Dielman "LG" Hardwick "C", Vasquez " RG",and Mcneil "RT", the line should be great if all the players are retained, and plays them positions
  2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +2,430 / 19 / -4
    I thought McDonald wasn't going into the draft this year
  3. charger1993

Ratings Received:
    +75 / 10 / -2
    idk when i checked yesterday it said he was
  4. charger1993

Ratings Received:
    +75 / 10 / -2