1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Steve Schilling

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Bolts4lyfe, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Bolts4lyfe

Bolts4lyfe BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +703 / 17 / -3
    Anyone know if Schilling is a guard or a tackle? I know he plays both but what do the Chargers see him as? If Tackle I'd like to see him compete with Clary for RT if Guard I'd like him to compete with Vasquez for the guard spot so we know if we have to re-sign Vasquez or look for a replacement draft or free agency
  2. SuperCharger92

SuperCharger92 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +505 / 13 / -3
    He is defiantly a Guard. He played well, believe he started against Chicago. I see potential in him, but I see him backing up Tyronne Green this year at LG..
  3. Bolts4lyfe

Bolts4lyfe BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +703 / 17 / -3
    thanks for the input :) , I knew he was regarded as one of the better later round picks we had, luckily I think our O-line is in better shape than most think, if Green, Dombrowski, and Schilling provide well at guard. we have Baxter behind Hardwick at center we can find 1 or 2 tackles in the draft I say we focus on maybe picking up a RB and WR and focusing majority on defense. DE,OLB and SS resign Garay or sign Mckinney or Sammie lee Hill