1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sweet Music to any Charger fans ears - Raiturds imploding again!

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by Stan_The_Man_12, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Stan_The_Man_12

Stan_The_Man_12 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    As an avid raiturd hater I can only say it was a great season for the Chargers, a few tweaks here and there and we will be hoisting and embracing our first Lombardi, but what makes these times that much sweeter is the swift, sudden and not unexpected demise of the raiturds franchise into a garbage scow well below Arizona Cardinal or Cincinatti Bungles type of standards.

Here we have Al trying to act like Geppeto and fire his latest puppet Lance or Lane or whatever his name is, you guys know the 15 year old high school assistant water boy they hired as their head coach last year.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/01/26/SPJPUM98P.DTL

I tell you folks, Hollywood writers can't come up with this stuff, it's priceless. Something good to chew on before we start another SuperBowl run in 08.

Stan :rivers17:
  2. Eat My Boltage

Eat My Boltage Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    :icon_party: I am on board with the lets see the raiturds impload party.:abq2: