1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

THE BOTTOM LINE..

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by LTFANFORLIFE, Jan 15, 2007.

1. LTFANFORLIFE

LTFANFORLIFE BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    WE LOST. FAIR AND SQUARE. LT'S COMMENTS AFTER THE FACT DOESN'T CHANGE A DAMN THING..

I LOVE LT, HE IS THE GREATEST RUNNING BACK IN THE WORLD.. HOWEVER, AS A LONG TIME FAN I DO NOT APPROVE OF HIS COMMENTS AFTER THE GAME.. IT GIVE THE IMPRESSION FOR THE COMMON OBSERVER THAT HE IS SOMEWHAT OF A POOR SPORT.. LT IS BETTER THAN THAT.. ALSO.. LET IT BE KNOWN.. I LOVE MY CHARGERS.. BUT..

1. A TRULY CLASSY PERSON DOESN'T SELF-PROCLAIM HIS CLASSINESS.

2. YOU DON'T GO OUT LIKE A PUNK AND NOT SHAKE HANDS WITH THE OPPOSING TEAM.. PERIOD.. IT SHOWS THAT YOU ARE LETTING YOUR EMOTIONS GET THE BEST OF YOU.. THIS IS NOT HOW WE WANT TO SEE LT FINISH THIS SEASON.

3. THERE WERE NO LUCKY BREAKS.. NO BAD OFFICIATING..
    WE LOST.. FAIR AND SQUARE..

4. THE ONLY THING THAT WILL BE QUESTIONED THIS OFF SEASON WILL BE SOME VERY QUESTIONABLE CLOCK MANAGMENT I.E. COACHING DECISIONS.

5. NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO ROOT FOR THE COLTS, BECAUSE WE WANT TO BACK OUR BOY (LT) AND HIS EMOTIONALLY CHARGED COMMENTS..

6. I'VE MET LT AT CHARITY BANQUETS ON A FEW OCCASIONS, AND I ASSURE YOU HE TOO MAY REGRET TAKING THE LOW ROAD ON THAT ONE..

7. THIS LOSS DOES TRULY UNDERMINE THE GREAT SEASON WE HAD.. IT SUCKS.. ROYALLY.. NOTHING COMES WORSE THAN THIS FEELING IN MY STOMACH.. BUT A TRUE CHAMPION DOESN'T MAKE EXCUSES.. OR GETS ANGRY.. OR LOWERS THEMSELVES TO THE UNCLASSY LEVELS OF CONDUCT..

8. A TRUE CHAMPION ADMITS DEFEAT, WALKS AWAY WITH HIS CHIN UP AND SHOWS US WHY WE TRULY LOVE HIM SO MUCH.. TO EARN THE TRUE HONOR OF "CLASS"..
  2. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,243 / 0 / -0