1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The browsing guest...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by blitznd33, Oct 9, 2005.

1. blitznd33

blitznd33 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Hello Charger Fans! Just want to say hello and I appreciate the support for our beloved Bolts. I've been a guest for the past 2 months and finally got myself to register. I do want to start off my first post with a question though...

I feel we didn't get enough praise for beating the Patriots. Instead of analysts looking what the bolts did right, they couldn't stop analyzing what was wrong with the Pats. Do you think if get a win over the Steelers we will get the respect our team deserves?
  2. BasPilot

BasPilot BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    I honestly have to say that if the Steelers go down tomorrow you will not hear anything about the team beating them, but you will hear about how maybe Rothlessberger had his number called by a few more teams than just one... Is this the end of the rothlessberger reign? Is Rothlessberger on his way down?

All that crap...

Notice nothing was said about the Chargers winning?! I said "If the STEELERS go down" now if the Chargers win...

Buddy, that's how they do it in the media!

Sorry to tell you this way though!
  3. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +709 / 2 / -0
    Welcome to the site bliznd33. :kegger: I agree with your statement. While the Chargers have gotten some reconigtion on their victory, most analyst were focusing on how the Pats are on the decline. But the Chargers don't care about what so called experts think. They are used to being underdogs and will let their play on the filed speak for them.

This game is huge for us and yes, they will EARN more respect if we win this Monday.

Anyways, glad your here talking Bolt football with us. There's a bunch of great and knowledgeable Charger and football fans here and I hope to see you on the boards often. :good:
  4. Gatchaman

Gatchaman BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    What's up Blitz! I do think that the Bolts are getting more recogniztion. Look at the power rankings. They made a huge jump this pass week. Peter King has them as his #2 team behind Indy.

If our Chargers make the playoffs this year or come close with the schedule they have, they will be looked at as one of the elite teams for years to come.
  5. T10

T10 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Welcome to BoltTalk blitznd33! Let's see what they say after we win later tonight.