Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BFISA, Mar 17, 2008.
All Repped Out!!
We're playing at a pig pickin' this afternoon/evening. Hopefully I'll have some pics later on.
Work yesterday sucked. It was mid-50's and raining. We spent the day in the woods cutting out a sight line to run a survey boundary. Got soaking wet.
Some days I miss the IT profession. :icon_sad:
Then I think about why I left & get over it.
Have fun at'cher pig pickin'!!
Thanks, man. This is our third year of playing at this one so I guess they like us!! :lol:
I was walking past the mental hospital the other day,
and all the patients were shouting,
The fence was too high to see over,
but I saw a little gap in the planks, so I
looked through to see what was going on......
Some bastard poked me in the eye with a stick !
Then they all started shouting '14....14....14'...
Penn State's opened a canuv whup-*** on Michigan :icon_eek: :yes:
Our gig went well last night. Haven't seen any pics yet, but hope to have a few up later this week. The pig was DELICIOUS!!! :yes:
Lipstick?? :icon_eek: :icon_shrug:
:lol: Nah, just BBQ sauce.
70 to Godamn 3??
New Mexico beat SDSU 70 to Goddamn 3!! :icon_evil:
Wow, lousy day.... Bolts lose and just about every man in my life is driving me crazy... Not that I expect to get alot of sympathy from you guys.... Just have to cyber scream for a minute....
I think it was 70 to 7...
That's much better!! :icon_toast:
I lost 200K Bolt $$ today :icon_eek: :icon_sad:
Gas is $2.28 at Costco :yes: :flag:
As proof, I offer the following-
The wife came home early and found her husband in their bedroom making
love to a very attractive young woman. And was somewhat upset. 'You are a
disrespectful pig!' she cried. 'How dare you do this to me -- a faithful
wife, the mother of your children ! I'm leaving you. I want a divorce
right away !' (I think she's Australian)
And the husband replied 'Hang on just a minute love, so at least I can
tell you what happened.'
'Fine, go ahead,' she sobbed,' but they'll be the last words you'll say to
And the husband began --
Well, I was getting into the car to drive home and this young lady here
asked me for a lift. She looked so down and out and defenseless that I
took pity on her and let her into the car. I noticed that she was very
thin, not well dressed and very dirty. She told me that she hadn't eaten
for three days!
So, in my compassion, I brought her home and warmed up the enchiladas I
made for you last night, the ones you wouldn't eat because you're afraid
you'll put on weight. The poor thing devoured them in moments.
Since she needed a good clean up I suggested a shower, and while she was
doing that I noticed her clothes were dirty and full of holes so I threw
them away. Then, as she needed clothes, I gave her the designer jeans that
you have had for a few years, but don't use because you say they are too
I also gave her the underwear that was your anniversary present, which
you don't use because I don't have good taste. I found the sexy blouse my
sister gave you for Christmas that you don't use just to annoy her, and I
also donated those boots you bought at the expensive boutique and don't
use because someone at work has a pair the same.'
The husband took a quick breath and continued - 'She was so grateful for
my understanding and help and as I walked her to the door she turned to me
with tears in her eyes and said,
'Please, do you have anything else that your wife doesn't use?'
1. The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference.
He acquired his size from too much pi.
2. I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian.
3. She was only a whisky maker, but he loved her still.
4. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class because it was a weapon of math disruption.
5. The butcher backed into the meat grinder and got a little behind in his work.
6. No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.
7. A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.
8. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.
9. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.
10. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
11. A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it.
12. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
13. Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One hat said to the other, 'You stay here, I'll go on a head.'
14. I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.
15. A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center said: 'Keep off the Grass.'
16. A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital. When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was, a nurse said, 'No change yet.'
17. A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
18. It's not that the man did not know how to juggle, he just didn't have the balls to do it.
19. The short fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.
20. The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.
21. A backward poet writes inverse.
22. In democracy it's your vote that counts. In feudalism it's your count that votes.
23. When cannibals ate a missionary, they got a taste of religion.
24. Don't join dangerous cults: Practice safe sects!
Not all of them... Just the ones we date/marry/divorce or give birth to, :icon_tease:
That jes leaves the gey guys :icon_eek:
Separate names with a comma.