Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BFISA, Mar 17, 2008.
Special Forces Soldier declared MIA receives Silver Star
Gone but not forgotten :icon_sad:
Who wants to be a Millionaire online game
Pretty Slow Day Over Here At Bolttalk Today Huh?
Sure seems that way.
I just got back from Yosemite. The falls were pumping!
Yeah...I've Been At The House All Day....Not Trying To Go Out Tonight.....Plus My back Is A Little Tender From Lifting Weights....The Most I Did Today Was Walk The Dog And Talk To My Neighbor....
Whazzup, peeps?? :lol:
Draft Day is here - the day of fresh blood being infused into an organization, when dreams take their next step, when anything is possible.
When AJ & Buddy make other GM's look like the mere mortals that they truly are. :lol:
What a great time to be a Bolt fanatic!!!!!!
Getting that "You've given out too much rep in the last 24 hours" message again.
Somebody rep me!! I'm nearly at 300. :yes:
Gotta spread it :icon_eek: :icon_sad:
Thought I had. :icon_huh:
Let me try some more. :yes:
A couple of old guys were golfing one day, when one of the men said that he was going to go to Dr. Basil for a new set of dentures in the morning.
His elderly friend remarked that he, too, had gone to the very same dentist two years before.
"Is that so?" the first old gentleman asked. "Did he do a good job?"
The second gent replied, "Well, I was on the golf course yesterday when the fellow on the ninth hole hooked a shot. The ball must have been going at least 200 mph when it smacked me right in the nuts."
The first old guy was confused and asked, "What does that have to do with your dentures?"
The second man answered, "That was the first time in two years that my teeth didn't hurt."
All Repped Out!!
Europe versus Italians
Jes watched Tony Parker use and abuse Shaq!! :icon_rofl:
Kiper has a terrible 'do :icon_rofl:
Just Wakin Up.....
Mornin young'un!! :wave:
That was sa-weet! Spurs one win away from movin on. :thumbup:
Suns, one loss away from goin' fishin'.:trout:
I am a glutton for punishment.
Heading downtown to watch the Snakes vs. Padres. Keeping the Faith despite what He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named says.
Then, on to a Madres dinner. Special guest: Heath Bell.:icon_toast:
Have fun, Sweetie!!
Suzy Kolber's a Hottie!! :yes:
Obviously, this email is from an Oregonian-
The Demographics of American Newspapers
The Demographics of American Newspapers
1. The Wall Street Journal is read by the people who run the country
2. The Washington Post is read by people who think they run the country.
3. The New York Times is read by people who think they should run the country and who are very good at crossword puzzles.
4. USA Today is read by people who think they ought to run the country but don't really understand The New York Times. They do, however, like their statistics shown in pie charts.
5. The Los Angeles Times is read by people who wouldn't mind running the country -- if they could find the time -- and if they didn't have to leave Southern California to do it.
6. The Boston Globe is read by people whose parents used to run the country and did a poor job of it , thank you very much.
7. The New York Daily News is read by people who aren't too sure who's running the country and don't really care as long as they can get a seat on the train.
8. The New York Post is read by people who don't care who is running the country as long as they do something really scandalous, preferably while intoxicated.
9. The Miami Herald is read by people who are running another country but need the baseball scores.
10. The San Francisco Chronicle is read by people who aren't sure if there is a country or that anyone is running it; but if so, they oppose all that they stand for. There are occasional exceptions if the leaders are handicapped minority feminist atheist dwarfs who also happen to be illegal aliens from any other country or galaxy, provided of course, that they are not Republicans.
11. The National Enquirer is read by people trapped in line at the grocery store.
12. The Oregonian is read by people who have recently caught a fish and need some thing in which to wrap it.
Pads beat the Snakes 8-7 onna walk off solo homer by Tadahito Iguchi in the bottom of the 13th inning!! :icon_eek: :yes:
Go Pads!! :icon_party:
Well, like many things that I wait for with some anticipation, I find the draft to be underwhelming.
Actually, Toby, some of us use it to line birdcages too. :lol:
:icon_eek: :icon_rofl: :flag:
Separate names with a comma.