1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Flame Warrior Above you

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Concudan, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings Received:
    +3,687 / 39 / -8
    OK, first keep in mind this is all in fun.

Flame Warriors Home

The flame warrior definitions have been used here before, I thought they were clever. So lets play a game.

Look through the flame warrior definitions (at the link above) and choose the one that best suits the person who posted before you. Let the inner flame warrior out!
  2. X FACTOR

X FACTOR In for Life.........

Ratings Received:
    +176 / 8 / -0
    Artful Dodger.......
  3. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings Received:
    +3,687 / 39 / -8
    Say what! I demand an apology!

Eagle Scout is a positive, constructive Warrior who endeavors to submit original articles which contain useful content and relevant information with supporting citations and links, thus initiating meaningful discussion threads. Eagle Scout regards the internet as an uplifting, egalitarian, worldwide arena for the exchange of ideas among intelligent, thinking individuals. He does not openly attack, but will (ever tactfully) chastise disruptive comments, gratuitous insults and cretinous insipidity. He is always kind and helpful to Newbie, and will shrug off even the most egregious insults. Eagle Scout is loathed with a poisonous intensity by Evil Clown, Jerk, Enfant Provocateur and Ego.

CAUTION: Sometimes Imposter, Evil Clown or Troller will masquerade as Eagle Scout. There have also been reports of Eagle Scout becoming Jekyl and Hyde.
  4. X FACTOR

X FACTOR In for Life.........

Ratings Received:
    +176 / 8 / -0
    I stick by my post............... ;)