1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The I Have ________ Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by VAN DA KNIGHTMAN, Mar 7, 2008.

1. WyomingBoltFan

WyomingBoltFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312 / 0 / -0
    I have a feeling Lightning's Girl and Chelsea need to invest in some ear plugs. :icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

2. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,147 / 5 / -0
    Don't you just HATE that?? I went through those damned things with my four kids........thank God that's over with!! Of course, pretty soon it'll be my grandkids' turn:icon_eek:

I have a feeling you and I both are going to need a shitload of Excedrin.....:unsure:

3. Lightning's Girl

Ratings:
    +1,147 / 5 / -0
    That, and some Xanax..........:icon_eek:

4. Chelsea

Chelsea Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +703 / 0 / -0
    I have a feeling I will be purchasing ear plugs for the next recital!!!:lol::lol::lol:
    Great advice honey! Hell, I just might wear them 24/7!! Just might make my life a whole lot easier......and quieter.:abq2::abq2:

5. Lightning's Girl

Ratings:
    +1,147 / 5 / -0
    That, and you need a newspaper to duck behind when you have the urge to laugh at the off-key renditions of Clair de Lune.

6. Chelsea

Ratings:
    +703 / 0 / -0
    I already took 3 Advil and downed some Chard. Hope to hell it works!!!:lol:

7. Chelsea

Ratings:
    +703 / 0 / -0
    I didn't have the pleasure of hearing Clair de Lune. But I did hear a version of La Cucaracha by Jessica, who either never practiced or is mentally challenged. :lol:

8. KimPossible

KimPossible BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,054 / 0 / -0
    I am so glad Allie quit band lol...her current swimming meets are a lot easier on the ears to tolerate! :icon_eek:

9. Chelsea

Ratings:
    +703 / 0 / -0
    Hey Kimmie!
    Band sucks! Last year Brendan was playing Clarinette. I thought I was going to lose my last nerve. This year he is Percussion and Jazz Band at school. Tom bought him a full size drum set for Christmas....LOUD!!!:no::no: Plus the kid has piano once a week. The recital was at St. Mary's (our church)....I was so freaking bored I started reading the Miselette or whatever it is called. I went to the bathroom at least three times. I even found myself cussing under my breath (IN CHURCH) to get this thing over with!!!:lol::icon_rofl::lol:

10. KimPossible

KimPossible BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,054 / 0 / -0
    Truthfully I hated the recitals! And they were so ******* long!! Like two hours! I was kinda glad when she started getting bored with it...I guess I'm a bad mom!! Swimming is better! lol at you reading the Miselette...well I am going for a walk...have fun!

11. Chelsea

Ratings:
    +703 / 0 / -0
    I unfortunately have a retarded husband and a retarded barky, barky idioto black lab. I also have another headache. F them all.:yes:

12. Daddy_O

Daddy_O Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +300 / 0 / -0
    Looks like a Sony. Buddy 'O' Mine work over there at the RB Plant.

I'll keep you posted.

13. Daddy_O

Daddy_O Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +300 / 0 / -0
    It's got a cup holder, but I'm gonna put a igloo holder on it so I can stay in the saddle when I'm outta beverage.

Hope momma's plant survive. :icon_rofl:

14. Lightning's Girl

Ratings:
    +1,147 / 5 / -0
    I have a retarded, yappy ankle biter who barks or squawks if even a rabbit hops. The ******* is also neurotic---he'll be outside for hours, then come in and leave his tootsie-roll turds in the hallway. I'd dropkick him through the goalposts of life if I could, but he's my son's dog. Besides, I'm not an animal abuser---I just fantasize about a dog-less life.:tdown:

15. WyomingBoltFan

Ratings:
    +312 / 0 / -0
    Now that's funny! :icon_rofl:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lightning's Girl

Ratings:
    +1,147 / 5 / -0

Glad I could amuse you.:yes:

Hey......you wouldn't happen to want to adopt a 6-year-old, incontinent, barky, retarded mini-pin/doxie mix, would ya?
    :icon_rofl:

17. WyomingBoltFan

Ratings:
    +312 / 0 / -0
    No thank you. :lol: I have a 12 year old jack Russell that is diabetic and have to let her out 3 to 4 times a night. What a pain.

18. Chelsea

Ratings:
    +703 / 0 / -0
    You are seriously killing me!:lol::lol::lol:

19. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +714 / 0 / -0
    I have a hangover from going to Rennaisance Faire yesterday and eating and drink in the sun for too long.

20. Lightning's Girl

Ratings:
    +1,147 / 5 / -0
    My piles bleed for ya, pal.........HAHAHA!!!

I love renaissance faires, especially when they're held during the warm months. Swordfighting and running around dressed as a pirate, uttering phrases such as "Good morrow, me hearties" is right up my alley! Hope you had a good time despite the hangover.

21. TheLash

Ratings:
    +714 / 0 / -0
    oh yeah had a grand time!

wore my garb and ate and drank my way from one end to the other. also took care of getting some birthday and mothers day gifts:icon_toast:

• Like Like x 1
  22. Lightning's Girl

Ratings:
    +1,147 / 5 / -0
    I have aches and pains from (literally) head to toe........worked in the garden yesterday for FIVE SOLID HOURS. My arms hurt. And I'm not talking about a little weeding and watering, either. I dug up and transplanted half a dozen rosebushes, cleared one plot of weeds, dug up and turned over the soil in the raised beds, and planted approximately 40 strawberry plants in them. My knees hurt. This is a helluva job for a fifty-year-old, overweight, out-of-shape body, but once I get to digging in the dirt, I lose all track of time and don't stop until I'm so tired I fall asleep standing up in the shower. My back hurts.

Yes, it's a lot of work, but what the hell, I've got almost all the fruit and veggie plants in, and the flowers are blooming like there's no tomorrow. And yes, my hands and fingers and thighs and ankles hurt. Even my *** hurts. I swear, I'll never work in the yard for five hours again.........at least, not until the next time the sun is shining and the high-protein breakfast kicks in.

23. WyomingBoltFan

Ratings:
    +312 / 0 / -0
    I have a feeling LG's is going to have one fantastic looking garden. As for the rear end hurting. Read the directions next time. You are supposed to grab on to a shovel with your hands. :icon_rofl:
    (I'm sorry I couldn't help myself.)

• Like Like x 1
  24. Lightning's Girl

Ratings:
    +1,147 / 5 / -0
    Very good, WBF.........spoken like a true smartass!!:icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

25. TheLash

Ratings:
    +714 / 0 / -0
    Good On You Man!!

26. Chelsea

Ratings:
    +703 / 0 / -0
    I have my 25 yr. old son's 10 month old male Pit Bull staying at my house for a few days. This dog is sooo sweet! When he was a little puppy he would cuddle! Jesus....he is licking my feet as I type! The problem is that he is not trained real well. He jumps on people when he is excited. Got a ton of blood to show that trait. I am wondering if I should just take him from Conor. The dog "Booger" is so sweet, and I hate the labels put on specific breeds. BTW....I forgot that all dogs can't swim. Barky Barky Retardo Duffy was swimming his laps, he is half down the pool, stupid Booger just comes running and jumps in my pool. The look on that dog's face was priceless! He kind of sunk...came up for air...and learned semi-swimming real quick! I thought I was gonna have to jump in and save Booger fully clothed! He would NOT come to the stairs in the pool.....guess he was a little freaked out! Thank God that Pits have a lot of upper body strength....he was clawing on the deck...and I just heaved him out of the water by his choke chain....That dog is a freaking dimwit...after I rescued his sorry azz...he had the nerve to fall in again! Ryan saved him....I was done!:lol::lol::lol:

27. Lightning's Girl

Ratings:
    +1,147 / 5 / -0
    I have one nerve left, and my boss is getting on it. Big time.

28. WyomingBoltFan

Ratings:
    +312 / 0 / -0
    I have a feeling Thumper is going to have a late night due to upgrading the server. If I see a flash and a huge mushroom cloud to the southwest I know something went awry. :lol:

29. Lightning's Girl

Ratings:
    +1,147 / 5 / -0
    I have pages loading much faster than they did before the upgrade.

Thanks, ERIC!!