1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The "non" Time Out"

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by TBF, Oct 1, 2007.

1. TBF

TBF BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    Not that it would have changed the outcome...Nobody will ever know that, but why didn't we call time out after LT's 37 yard run late in the first half. As soon as he was caught from behind, my entire section was calling for a Time Out. Well, from one play to the next (as you can see from above), we lost 37 seconds wherein we could have simply lost 15 tops.

We then rush to the line, and Rivers throws incomplete. We were very, very rushed when we didn't have to be. We could have had more attemptes at the end zone had we controlled the clock better. That is right on the coach.

Also on our last series...Why in the hell were we so damn rushed then as well...I know we are down 14 but we got the ball back with 7:41 left in the game...PLENTY OF TIME...

We rushed so damn bad that we had a first and goal and we went shotgun, no huddle and NO LT! Again, Coaching.

We turned the ball over to KC w/ 3:41 left...Too much rushing around not enough football awareness...

TBF
  2. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt New Member

Ratings Received:
    +192 / 0 / -0
    It's kind of shocking, but I think that Norv was happy to go into the half with only thirteen points. :no:

That run play wasn't meant to go for forty yards, and I think that Norv was shocked that it did. In regards to the end of the game, I don't know what the playcalling was supposed to accomplish.
  3. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings Received:
    +1,526 / 7 / -2
    Because Norv doesn't understand time management?
  4. ChargersNguyen

ChargersNguyen BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    The way it looked to me, Norv wasn't even paying attention to the game
  5. KimPossible

KimPossible BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +1,054 / 0 / -0
    He better start paying attention.
  6. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +264 / 0 / -0
    The only people "paying" for anything is us fans! By suffering through this shiat!!!! Man, phocking Norval is officially in the "Great Off. Coodinator, Bad Head Coach" category! If he wasn't there already....