1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

"The Taking Of The AFC West" Raiders @ Chargers Its Now Or Never

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by L.T Bolt, Nov 8, 2011.

?

Will The Chargers Snap Their 3 Game Losing Streak And Beat The Raiders?

Poll closed Nov 10, 2011.
  1. Chargers Win Big

7 vote(s)
    35.0%
  2. Chargers Pull Off A Close Game

11 vote(s)
    55.0%
  3. Chargers Lose Big

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Chargers Lose A Close Game

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. 65TossPowerTrap

65TossPowerTrap BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    The problem is when you lose most of your best players for the entire year.

2. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    You can't really compare having a handful of guys miss a few weeks to losing your best offensive AND defensive player for the year, as well as your second-most consistent offensive weapon for the year as well.

Losing Berry, Charles and Moeaki for the year is for the Chiefs what losing Rivers, Gates, Shaun Phillips and Eric Weddle for the year would be for the Chargers.

3. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +246 / 22 / -3
    You dont realize how many injuries really did occur that kept 2nd and 3rd string players out for 4+ games and then back to the bench b/c one of the injured starters got healthy enuff to at least step on the field and contribute anything they can.

GB did lose alot of key players for near the entire season and still were able to get most of them back in time for the playoffs.

Our 2010 injury plight was worse than GB and GB even overcame all that they had accumulated. AND sorry but your 2011 season still hasnt hit your backup bench hard enuff for you all to bring in Rent a Car and Cell phone Kiosk football potentials.

Yea sucks you lost 3 of your teams BEST players and for the season, but you all have the RB depth to pull through, up until Moeaki showed skill you never really had anything but a blocking TE so that shouldnt be a prob now. Even wout Berry you all still have a above average Secondary. Carr being a player who still is only being noticed as a Great player at his positon.

10-6 takes this Division. I can see Oak staying competitive with SD dropping a 7th loss and the tie breaker being in play, but I only see KC gettin 7 or 8 wins to finish the season.

4. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    I am not saying that KC is going to finish better than 8-8 this year, but what I AM saying is that, given the choice between losing a handful of starters and bench players and losing Rivers, Gates, and Weddle, you'd likely take the first option. I'd trade in Brandon Alberts, Leonard Pope, Jackie Battle, Dexter McCluster, Kelly Gregg, Tyson Jackson, Brandon Carr, Javier Arenas, Andy Studebaker and nearly any other combination of players you can name for the return of Charles, Berry and Moeaki.

But, that's the way the ACL's pop in the NFL.

5. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +605 / 11 / -4
    Even with this wretched performance so far tonight, they can still bounce back. To win this crap division anyway, fwiw.

6. SD Superchargerz

SD Superchargerz His smokeness

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I guess its never :(

7. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,478 / 19 / -4
    I think its never

8. L.T Bolt

L.T Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    :cry: Never indeed ... Never :mad:

9. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +146 / 19 / -5
    No, it's still possible though not likely. I wouldn't be surprised if the Raiders lose the next two games and literally give us the Division back. If anything I'll take the Chiefs to win the division over the Raiders. I hate them.