1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

These are your choices

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by MasterOfPuppets, Apr 12, 2013.

?

Which of these round 1 and 2 combos would you prefer?

1. Lane Johnson, Larry Warford

63.2%
  2. Chance Warmack, Terron Armstead

15.8%
  3. Chance Warmack, Menelik Watson

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Jonathan Cooper, Terron Armstead

5.3%
  5. Jonathan Cooper, Menelik Watson

5.3%
  6. Other

10.5%
  1. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +627 / 5 / -3
    Although those guys may be "elite", I doubt all of them are taken in the 1st 10-12 picks, which I think is why they are being questioned as clear cut elite players when other non-elite players may be taken ahead of them.

I listened to the draftcountdown mock draft this morning and they mentioned Star as a possibility for every team from #3 on yet didn't actually pick him until Tampa at #13

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Bolts4lyfe

Bolts4lyfe BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +703 / 17 / -3
    I have a sneaky suspision KC is looking to unload the number one pick and take Star number. I doubt they'll find anyone willing to trade a number 2 and pay 9 million for Albert. Guys who are traded during the draft usually are on the cheaper side anyways. Just makes no sense to franchise a pro bowl LT @ 9 million when your intention all along was to attempt to trade him
  3. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +627 / 5 / -3
    I'd have to think if that was the case, there would have been rumors about them trying to re-sign him. I can't imagine they would pass on a cheap LT with theirs going to be a FA next year or costing 2x as much as the rookie to re-sign them.

But hey, it is the draft, so you just never know. This is the same team that took Tyson Jackson #3 overall when he was projected as a mid round pick