1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

This father's day, teach your dad to use a cell phone

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Mr_Bolt, May 14, 2010.

1. Mr_Bolt

Mr_Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    My daughter I started a campaign to teach dads to text because it's important for parents and grandparents to stay connected with their families. And there's no better way to stay connected then to adopt the communication channel that the children and grandchildren use - text messaging and picture mail. It's a great way to share a slice of life and say "here's what we're doing now" or "got the Bolt's on?"

2. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,147 / 5 / -0
    I wish I could teach my husband to use a cell phone. He's a total technophobe---even though he HAS a cell phone, he can't even retrieve his voicemail. :no: About the only thing he can handle is a Jitterbug, and our carrier doesn't have those. So if anyone knows how to teach that ol' dog some new tricks, give me some tips, will ya?