1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

This Weeks NFLFSA Rival - Philly Eagles

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Oct 17, 2005.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +709 / 2 / -0
    The Chargers look to take down the NFC Champion Philadelphia Eagles this week.

Please visit our NFLFSA partner at http://www.phillyeagles.net and discuss this weeks matchup.

As usual, represent BoltTalk with class.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Raiderssuckass

Raiderssuckass BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    This game is ours. We are going to double team TO and our boys up front will shutdown Westbrook.
  3. blitznd33

blitznd33 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    This is not going to be an easy task. I think the Chargers will need to focus on getting Mcnabb off his game. By doing this, we will take out all the playmakers out of the game. We can do this two ways...

1. Keep the pressure on him. Knock him down every chance we can (without drawing a penalty) and don't let him get comfortable in the pocket.

2. Run the ball and dominate the time of possession. Best way to keep McNabb, TO, and Westbrook out of the game keep the Eagles Defense out there.

Though I hate to follow the stats...McNabb is undefeated after the bye.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Philly Eagles

Philly Eagles BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Eagles Chargers

Well two weeks ago I got all hyped up for the cowboys game and apparently the Eagles did not. I am not sure what team is going to show up this week. If the eagles I know show up it should be a great game with two very powerful offenses going head to head. If the other Eagles show up we will be crushed and the Boo Birds will be heard.

Just to let you guys know thanks for stopping by Philly Eagles and don't forget to stop by next week as I will be taking lots of pictures at the game. I am not sure if you guys looked at our cheerleader pictures or the photo gallery yet but be sure not to miss it next week. Pictures are normally up around monday night or Tuesday.
  5. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +709 / 2 / -0
    Eagles Chargers

Thanks for stopping by Philly. You got some great shots of your cheerleaders. I'll definitely check out the Charger Eagles picks. This game will be a great one to watch.