1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Thursday Sept 12, 2013 7pm PST/10pm EST: Bolttalk Podcast

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by AnteaterCharger, Sep 10, 2013.

1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +2,449 / 19 / -4
    Everybody hurts......sometime

Riding high up 28-7, the Chargers give up 24 unanswered points and do not get a first down in the final quarter to lose in another MNF heartbreaker 31-28. If we can't blame Norv, what gives?

Ray and Loren will go through the highs and lows of another Charger disaster, discuss what might be the cause of it and get you ready as the Chargers travel to the City of Brotherly Love to take on the flavor of the month, the speedy Philadelphia Eagles. And we will take plenty of your e-mails, phone calls and skype calls!

http://chat.bolttalk.com to join
    619 573 4081 to call in
    Ray@bolttalk.com & Lorensethc@gmail.com to email
  2. Kayworks

Kayworks BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +45 / 4 / -0
  3. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +1,385 / 36 / -16
    Who says we can't blame Norv! I do!

In all seriousness, even though I'm (mostly) joking, I felt for years that Norv
    was mischaracterized and blamed for things that weren't his fault,
    so as absurd as it might sound to lay last night's huge collapse directly at Norv's feet,
    it wouldn't really be all that different...just a little easier to discredit. :p
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings Received:
    +3,706 / 39 / -8
    I blame AJ still. He created this roster, and with his my way or the high way attitude cost us a lot of talent.
  5. powayslugger

powayslugger 2014--- Bring on the Lombardi!

Ratings Received:
    +142 / 3 / -0
    That fourth quarter was awful... I actually taught they had Norv calling the plays... Pitiful. It was like they were playing not to lose... A Norv Turner trademark. Once again pitiful.

Funny thing is, I would have taken this loss easier if we hadn't been leading 28-7.

I have garbled five times and still can't get the bad taste of this loss out of my mouth.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings Received:
    +2,160 / 37 / -21
    If we had won by 3 I think we'd all be a little concerned by how we let them come back...but overall the attitude in here would be polar opposite toward Rivers and McCoy....and maybe overshadowed the **** performance by the defense.

It's easy to dwell on 1 quarter of football and say this team won't win 5 games...but honestly not much has changed for me. Health allowing I see an 8-8 team +\- 1 game. And maybe hope a little that this new system clicks mid season like it did for us back in 2007 and we finished on fire.