1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ticket advice needed

Discussion in 'Tickets for Sale or Trade' started by Aussiebolt21, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Aussiebolt21

Aussiebolt21 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Hi all, I need some help with tickets. I am coming over for the KC game and need some info on tickets. I have had a look on stubHub and there are still good seats available. First Question, is StubHub a a safe place to buy tickets and second should I go for Plaza or Loge seats? Would appreciate any help.

Thanks
  2. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings Received:
    +1,558 / 11 / -0
    There are still plenty of tickets available at face value thru ticketmaster, none of the home games have sold out yet due to the economy - I'd recommend looking for tickets there to save you some dough.

StubHub is totally safe way to buy tickets too :) just usually pricier b/c they're tickets already paid for being re-sold for profit.

Plaza is good, but if you get 1-4th row be warned there is a walkway infront of row 1 that goes all the way around the stadium and people walk it allllll game long :p which can get annoying.

Loge is my favorite level, mostly b.c it's high enough to get a good view of the game but not too far away from the action :) JMO tho~ Either Plaza or Loge will have great seats regardless. Hope you have a great time!
  3. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,280 / 12 / -5
    Syd speaks the truth!

I've had Plaza seats for 10 years and they are GREAT.

Don't get them from StubHub. As Syd says, you'll be paying more than face value. Right now you can pick up tickets from TicketMaster. Plaza level seats regular price is $98/seat.
  4. Aussiebolt21

Aussiebolt21 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the advice Syd, I have been to see a couple of Charger games in the past and got front row Plaze level, so I know what you mean about the walkway. I will check out ticketmaster
  5. Aussiebolt21

Aussiebolt21 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Appreciate the feedback:tup:
  6. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings Received:
    +826 / 22 / -1
    I buy tickets on eBay alot. If you have a reputable seller you should be fine.
  7. Aussiebolt21

Aussiebolt21 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Savage
  8. Skuzzlebutt

Skuzzlebutt BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +127 / 2 / -0
    eBay is good. StubHub is good. Just be smart with eBay.

As far as location, I am a fan of the lower-view level myself. I like Loge too, but it can be hard to get those seats because so much of it is premium/box seats. Lower view gives a comparable sight-line and saves a few bucks.
  9. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,912 / 4 / -6
    Ticketmaster is a good choice. But like Syd said, that Game is not sold out yet, so there are plenty of seats available. Stop by our Tailgate, we would love to hoist a cold one with ya!
  10. Aussiebolt21

Aussiebolt21 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Skuzzlebutt. Ticketmaster dont have 3 seats together in loge or Plaza, but stubHub still has plenty. Would love to hoist a coldie with you guys, just let me know where.