1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tickets for Chargers vs. Saints UK

Discussion in 'Tickets for Sale or Trade' started by nflhof, Feb 1, 2008.

1. nflhof

nflhof BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +93 / 2 / -0
    Anyone know if Chargers season ticket holders will have access through the team for game day tickets to the Saints game? Aside from the "package deals" they always offer, those are nice but real pricey.

2. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,303 / 12 / -5
    Nothing solid as of yet. But I'm sure we'll hear more about this in the coming months.

3. Boltatic

Boltatic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If you here anything about buying tickets please re-post here! I have been looking on the web and can't find a thing. I have also emailed the Charger front office and have not gotten a reply yet. I want to go to this game so bad!

4. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +417 / 7 / -1
    If u are really stuck u can always register on www.nfluk.com and pray. Bear in mind a million registered last year for approx 80K tickets. :icon_eek:

I would imagine though that US addresses will be looked on v favourably, esp SD addresses. :yes:

From what I have heard Charger season ticket holders will get the opportunity to buy tix for this game outside of packages aswell as with packages. :tup:

In fact a number of us European fans are hoping season ticket holders can do us some favours!!. :icon_toast:

5. English

English BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -0
    I've registered on NFLUK site for 4 tickets but even if I get all 4 I will only be using 2 of them. I've also got my daughter, son and a few mates to register and apply for some although they will not be attending the game.

Any 'spares' I get will be made available AT ORIGINAL SELLING PRICE to SD fans who are going to attend. I will not be selling them for profit!

6. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96 / 0 / -0
    ...Thanks for the information mate. I am planning a trip across the pond this fall and will see if the Chargers game falls into this time frame.

7. Buttmunch

Buttmunch New Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    I need 3-4. I'm already booked, just need the tickets. We want to attend a Premier soccer game on Saturday and then the Chargers game on Sunday.

If you have access to scalpers or someone else you know that is selling, we'll give you a nice little fee for access to those tickets. I fly out Wed and get there Thursday, so we can arrange to meet or you can just send them to our hotel.

8. English

English BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -0