1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Times Are Tough In The Charger Camp

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by Buck Blincoe, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +207 / 0 / -0
    The Chargers are still are very good football team if you look at individuals. The 'whole' hasn't appeared to work very well since last December. Now the fans seem to be about ready to cash in the season and do gardening on Sundays after only four games.

Come on Charger fans...show the same grit you showed prior to September 16.

The team needs your support now...even moreso than when they are on a 14-2 run. Hang in there...be true fans.
  2. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings Received:
    +542 / 0 / -0
    I have no problems with the players!!!
    Realizing that you you have the worst HC in NFL history does NOT make you a bad fan!!!
  3. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +207 / 0 / -0
    I think I'd hang it on the ego-maniac, AJ. He did the firing and hiring in a fit of anger. He's your team's biggest problem. Now you're stuck with his decision for a head coach, and one he won't change too quickly...that would only point out how badly he screwed up.
  4. MONDO.

MONDO. Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Agreed, us firing our coach mid-season is as likely as it was for Kraft to suspend Bellicheck. Regardless of the team or situation owners want to cover their own *** be it at the cost of a ruined season or reputation, they are all about the mighty dollar, and considering the amount of tickets already accounted for it looks like we are in for a long ride.

Anything short of a 100% unanimous boycott won't get the owners attention, let alone my or anyone else's posts. D'oh!
  5. MONDO.

MONDO. Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +36 / 0 / -0

That isn't a prob, lets the chips fall where they may we may not have a winning team yet but we have talent out the arse and any team that takes us lightly will end up with a loss, bellichek takes decent players and elevates them to perform at championship caliber, while ol' Norv takes championship caliber to run of the mill... I haven't lost hope but its a disconcerting trend to say the least.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.