1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

To Norv or Not To Norv?

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by NORV4LIFE, Oct 4, 2009.

?

To Norv or Not to Norv?

1. Fire Norv Turner Now!!!

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Fire Norv Turner After This Season

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. Keep Norv Turner

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings Received:
    +58 / 0 / -0
    With so much talent on this Chargers team for so many years football fans across the globe consistently can't help but wonder, why have the Chargers struggled so much in the last couple of years, especially in the post season. Many fans of other teams consider the Chargers the laughing stock of division champions, after the many bumbles they have made in years past. While sometimes you just get unlucky, it seems to happen way to ofter to be that. So everyone always brings up the question of coaching. I like many other, have to wonder if coaching may have something to do with this. With all the potential, it seems like someone or some people have to be squandering this teams opportunities. I hate to name call but, I don't understand how Norv Turner is still head coach after he has proven himself week in and week out to be the best player on the other team... ANyway I'm not trying to bash norv here or anything even though my personal opinion of him isn't to high.

What do you guys think though. Let's have an intelligent discussion. Should the Chargers keep Norv, fire him now, or fire him at the end of the year?

Lets look at the pros and cons to Norv and based on these state why we think he should or shouldn't be on the team anymore. Please no smack talking or Blatant Norv hating. I wan't to have a serious discussion about the future of the Chargers' head coaching job!!
  2. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings Received:
    +542 / 0 / -0
    At this moment, I say fire him at the end of the year (unless we win the Super Bowl) but if we get eliminated from the playoffs, fire him immediately.
  3. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings Received:
    +58 / 0 / -0
    I agree. He's gotta go. Every year the season starts off and everyone thinks the chargers are gonna easily win the super bowl and then Norv works his magic... and we get lucky to be in the playoffs!!! I would say fire him now but who could replace him?