1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

To the Power of the Bolts!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by csfoster, Sep 10, 2005.

1. csfoster

csfoster BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for the invitation to this great looking site featuring outstanding content on the team I have followed without fail since their very first year at Balboa Stadium.

At no time prior have I ever felt a greater electricity of anticipation for an upcoming season than the one we are all about to experience in 2005. It is equally thrilling that I will have the opportunity to share this experience in virtual real time with my fellow Bolts Fanatics.

Indeed, it is this sharing and "sense of community" that the Chargers have always invoked which has led me to organize and launch a virtual-based effort dedicated to "Keeping the Chargers the San Diego Chargers" @ www.sdcitizens4stadium.com

But right now it is all about the 2005 Season!

To the Power of the Bolts!

Sincerely and All in Serious Fun!

Caryl S. Foster
  2. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +709 / 2 / -0
    Welcome to BoltTalk csfoster! Wow you have been there since the beginning! I appreciate your dedication to our Chargers and your effort to keep the Chargers in San Diego. I have had a link to your website since this site went up.

We need to do whatever it takes to keep the Bolts here forever! Like you said, we are all anticipating an awesome season from the Chargers. The great thing about this team is that we are just at the beginning of what possibly can be a great future for this team. Our core players are young and have yet to peak.

Welcome again and please spread the word about our growing community. :D
  3. skiman

skiman BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Welcome to glad to have you aboard. I agree with you on this season. It going to be exciting. Again welcome
  4. BasPilot

BasPilot BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    May I ask what you do for a living because you have a very educated writing style.

And, Welcome aboard again...
  5. T10

T10 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Hey csfoster! Welcome! It's REALLY good to have such a dedicated, long-time Charger fan as yourself here! I really like what you have to say and hope to see more here. I've been to your site and signed the petition and sent the link to all my fellow Charger fan friends. Again, welcome!!
    Great banner BTW!
    :D
  6. LT teh ghost

LT teh ghost Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +313 / 0 / -0