1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

UFC: Liddell v Jackson

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by nickelbolt, May 23, 2007.

1. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings Received:
    +886 / 0 / -0
    If you are a fan of boxing, wrestling, martial arts, or just sports in general... you need to order this fight on Saturday night. This is going to be a war. Two heavy-handed mutha's going toe to toe for the Light Heavyweight Championship. This fight is being shown on PPV, but ESPNnews is covering the weigh ins on Friday afternoon.

Yes people. MMA is about to become mainstream. And if this fight goes down as planned, boxing will be taking a backseat to Mixed Martial Arts and especially the UFC.

So pony up the $40 and watch this rumble. My money is on Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell to win and avenge his loss to Jackson in 2003.

Who's with me??? :tup:
  2. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +107 / 0 / -0
    I myself is rooting for Liddell. He his background is what I teach(hawaiian kenpo). Unfortunately I will be at a wedding during the fight. Aero drive at the four points.
  3. stone86

stone86 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    I am so stoked for this fight. My buddies and I are ordering it this weekend. Chuck is scary, and I think Jackson is going to down in the second, by one of Liddell's trademark "hooks."
  4. Tha rock

Tha rock BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    There isnt a chance lidell wins this one, rampage is stronger and hits harder. evrything says rampage will win but we'll see becuse thing are strange in the UFC. Im a huge fan of some guys in UFC but Pride has elite fighters with less rules. shogun rua and fedor are the best fighters right now.