1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Vernon Gholston

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Gridreaper, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +96 / 0 / -0
    ...I've seen many mock drafts with the Cheatriots taking this physical freak of nature at number 7 (thanks niners :mad2:). I've also seen a few with the Jets taking him right before them at 6. I personally would love to see this dude harrassing Brady rather than the Cheaters finding a replacement for Colvin. If he's on their serious wish list..it sure would be hilarious for the Jets to snag him one pick before them. If the Jets paid attention to what their New York counterparts did with speed rushers, they shouldn't let him slip past them especially if N.E. has him in their radar.
  2. Bergo23

Bergo23 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    The cheaters will get a stud LB'er at that #7 slot, it will be Rivers if not Gholston....but I agree COMPLETELY this is a guy you don't want under Bellycheat's tutilege. The Jets will take him at #6, both because it is a need area for them, and they don't want the Pats to get him.

I was just glad Laurianitis didn't declare, he is better than Rivers.