1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

We made it.................

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by SDRaiderH8er, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,918 / 4 / -6
    http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=96794

A buddy of mine sent me a link; I think Carlsbad Bolt Fan and I can claim a moral victory. Both of us have gotten underneath some Raider fans skin, and we are now on the “Official” Bolt Fans that suck list over on FaiderFan.net!

I think we can take this as a huge compliment! Keep up the good work Carlsbad Bolt fan!

I read a few of their comments; they do not like us at all!

Well the feeling is mutual, and if anyone hears that one of them has passed on, let me know, I will get a dog, and I will take him for a walk so he can take a nice dump on his grave site!

2. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,304 / 12 / -5
    Jesus, what the hell did I do to the Flipinoraider dude? :icon_shrug:

Last post I made over there was acknowledging their defense the last time we played them. :icon_huh:

I did shred some teenage faider punk over at the bengals forum. Idiot kept saying that LT wasn't THAT good and I slammed him left and right.

Oh well. Time to post some raider "inspirational" art. :icon_rofl:

• Like Like x 4
  3. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +1,918 / 4 / -6
    I have never posted on that site!

I guess we have a "Reputation", keep up the great work!

4. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,171 / 0 / -0
    Gotta Rep this post tomorrow!! :yes: :tup: :icon_rofl:

5. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,171 / 0 / -0
    Oh, and congrats, you two, that is a much-coveted "award"!! :icon_eek: :yes: :icon_rofl: :bolt:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,304 / 12 / -5
    • Like Like x 1
  7. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +1,918 / 4 / -6

Phuque'em till they bleed, then poke them some more!

I think its funny, and I will continue to rattle some cages!!!!!!!!

8. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +1,918 / 4 / -6
    I am going to hold out for the movie!!!!!!!

9. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,171 / 0 / -0
    I'll be your agent!! :icon_eek: :yes: :tup:

10. Lightning

Lightning Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Typical f'n idiots. If the thread had been what it was started as, even with the smack talk I would have given them at least a little cred and I actually wanted to hear the 'whys' from the run ins they may have had with Chargers fans but as usual the morons can't even get an actual thread going without it turning into their usual shallow end of the gene pool mentality...way to go idiots, way to live up to the stereotype....typical freaking losers.

11. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +1,918 / 4 / -6
    see, it just proves they are a waste of skin, and they are stealing our air!!!!!!!

12. FilipinoRaider

FilipinoRaider BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Very strong words coming from a coward! I would bet anything that you wouldn't bring your dog to my grave site to take a dump on it.

I love how you try to intimidate people by making it sound like you are some tough guy!

Oooohh! You're going to bring your dog to crap on my grave site when I'm dead! LMFAO!!! I'm scared now! LMFAO!!! I better watch out for your Chihuahua or he might drop a turd on my grave site! LMFAO!!! Do you even know how PATHETIC that sounds? You are threatening a person that lives 3000 freaking miles from you, not to mention that you are threatening me with your dog pinching a loaf on my grave site!!! LMFAO!!!!

That sorry excuse of a line that you use for smack just proves that you are a PATHETIC loser!!!!

Your dog taking a dump on my grave site. LMFAO!!! Pfffft! Thanks for the good laugh!!! LOSER!!!

13. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +1,918 / 4 / -6
    Listen hear you piece of ****!

If you think I suck, say it to my face, but you are just a typical Faider fan, you think you are tough sitting behind a computer desk, get but when it comes down to everything, you wimp out.

Forget about my dog, it will be me taking a dump on you! And it will be after i collect another bet from another raider fan! So it will be your brother feeding me so I can take a huge dump, do you want a carne asada,shrimp, or a chili **** on your face?

14. FilipinoRaider

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Tisk, tisk, tisk... You talk about talking trash over the internet but you FAIL to realize that your are the one making threats to people via internet not to mention you are making such ABSURD & RIDICULOUS threats about crapping on a dead mans grave site! Now who sounds like the piece of s h i t? YOU!!!

I live 3000 miles from you, so telling you to your face is a little hard unless you have a web cam and if that's the case, I would be more than happy to hook up my web cam and tell you to your face what a PATHETIC LOSER you are. Your second option would be to wait until the Raider & Dolts play in San Diego and I'll make the trip to that game and I will personally come to your tailgate and laugh my freaking butt off at you while you threaten to dump your bowel movement on my grave site...LMFAO!!!!

15. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,482 / 19 / -4

You are a sad, sick little fool
    Please return to Raidersfan where you can puff your chest and actually pretend you have either balls or guts. Thank you

16. FilipinoRaider

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I'm a sad fool for laughing at his remarks???? He's the one threatening to have his dog crap on a dead mans grave site!!!! If you even think that he sounds cool saying that, then you're the sick fool!

Anyways, how the HELL am I even pretending to have balls or guts? Please explain this to me in a intelligent manor. What am I doing that he isn't doing? I'm not the one threatening him and I'm not the one calling him out to fight via internet!!!

I just stated how absurd his threats sound and now I'm the one acting like I have balls??????? I don't freakin think so!!!

17. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,482 / 19 / -4

all your posts have been based on puffing your chest and acting tough by insulting charger fans over the internet and wanting to take a crap on someone else's grave? Your remarks are sophmoric at best, moronic at worse, and I don't find his to be any better but frankly what he says is light compared to the majority of what raider fans who pretend to have guts come here to say, let alone what it says on your home base.

18. FilipinoRaider

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Can you even read? I'm not the one that wants to crap on people or a dead mans grave site!!! SDRaiderH8er is the one that said that!!! Look back through this thread and you will see that he is the one that said that. If you would quit using your selective reading skills, you would see that he's the one that posted that!!!! His first post states that he would get a dog and take it for a walk to **** on my grave site and then he replied to my post and said to forget about the dog, he's going to crap on me himself!!!! I know I'm a Raider fan and you obviously hate Raider fans but you can't twist his words and make it sound like I'm the one that came up with that RIDICULOULY CHILDISH remark!!!!

19. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848 / 1 / -0
    Anouncing the arrival of the Royal P****

FilpinoRaider

20. BoltsFanUK

Ratings:
    +848 / 1 / -0
    Yep, they have no balls or brains

21. FilipinoRaider

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    At least we don't have dreams about taking a dump on men (SDRaiderH8er).....

22. BoltsFanUK

Ratings:
    +848 / 1 / -0
    you lot don't have the mental capacity to even think about anything except how bad you guys suck

23. FilipinoRaider

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Learn how to speak English you moron!!!!

24. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +3,748 / 39 / -8
    Wow, such a vigerous responce. That may have brought him to tears if he was still in kindergarden with you.

25. BoltsFanUK

Ratings:
    +848 / 1 / -0
    i don't know what language you're reading but that is English u duffer

26. BoltsFanUK

Ratings:
    +848 / 1 / -0
    I'm only 14 and i'm already more mature than this idiot (Not you Conc)

27. Concudan

Ratings:
    +3,748 / 39 / -8
    You never exagerate things to bag on a fan of a rival team? You only post what you intend to do? Last year we had a raiders fan come in here and threaten to jump a member of our forum when he least expected it. Am I to know now, that I should have notified the police?

Yeah, its a shame that your not hittin it off with the boys. But I wouldnt take it serious when he says he is going to crap on your grave, and I seriously doubt you do that it serious.

28. Concudan

Ratings:
    +3,748 / 39 / -8
    :icon_rofl: Yer learning, you know i was going to respond an pick on you if you didnt include that last note! :lol:

29. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,482 / 19 / -4
    genius? he's from ENGLAND
    of course they speak english differently
    my lord that was a sad post

30. BoltsFanUK

Ratings:
    +848 / 1 / -0
    yep, i'm a mind reader

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.