1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

We made it.................

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by SDRaiderH8er, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,912 / 4 / -6
    They have several mods over there, and each one of them thinks thier poop doesnt stink.

We have GREAT mods over here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +838 / 0 / -0
    yeah, its just when you get idiots like him
  3. BoltsFanUK

Ratings Received:
    +838 / 0 / -0
    Yep we do.

Oh well, its not gonna haunt me for the rest of my life.

I'm not going to get refused a job because i got banned off a Raiders forum, it might even increase my chances:lol: :lol:
  4. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,250 / 12 / -5
    A mod posted right after you dared them to ban you.

Thing is, they let their posters get away with all kinds of crap. Posters from other teams boards? Not a chance. Although they seem to like me for whatever reason. [​IMG]
  5. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings Received:
    +1,912 / 4 / -6
    From what I see, when he is over there, he thinks he walks on water. yet he takes offense and his bragas all wadded up because someone said something about him. He needs to grow a pair if he wants to maintain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He like to talk bad about us Charger fans, but dont say anything bad about him!
  6. BoltsFanUK

Ratings Received:
    +838 / 0 / -0
    Probably that Pcosiants
  7. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +2,353 / 19 / -3
    did well chris, you smacked that poor little raider fan around well

This is the begining of a beautiful career for you :tup: :abq2: :abq2: :abq1: :tup:
    • Like Like x 1
  8. BoltsFanUK

Ratings Received:
    +838 / 0 / -0
    thank you thank you, you give me to litte credit:lol: :lol:
  9. FilipinoRaider

FilipinoRaider BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Then why do you act like it on this forum? I came here last year to be civil and you trashed me for no reason. You had no clue what kind of person I was but you insisted on labeling me as thug, criminal and low life. I never had any beef with you guys at all until you all trashed me for no reason. I can take a joke but I don't enjoy being accused of stuff I don't say. That's all. I have a good friend that is a Charger fan and we hang out at the Sportsbar on Sundays to watch our game and we get along and talk football all the time (of course we joke) but we never belittle eachother as humans. We respect eachother and enjoy supporting our teams.

Now you are probably going to trash this reply but don't say that I didn't try to be civil with this post.
  10. reef shark

reef shark BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    what do you think about your QB situation? you want russel, or do you think walter can start? just wondering
  11. FilipinoRaider

Ratings Received:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I think if we can beef up our O-Line, Walter would be fine but we do need some depth at the QB position. If the Chiefs part ways with Trent Green, I wouldn't mind picking him up. I think Trent has some gas left in the tank and he would be an awesome mentor for Walter but I highly doubt Al Davis would be interested in Green....

What are your thoughts on Norv Turner? Do you think this situation is comparable to the Cowboys when Barry Switzer took over Jimmy Johnsons team?
  12. reef shark

reef shark BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    way to turn the tables on me. im only gonna piss ppl off if i repeat what ive said about this before. however i will go with the flow, and i think the players will too...but i think his offensive experience will definitely help in crucial situations when we need a score late in the game, this really killed us last year. anyways i also think walter can start, he just needs a few reliable targets and his OL to be healthy. curry is solid but he cant carry, if u guys had calvin it would really open a lot of things up
    • Like Like x 1
  13. FilipinoRaider

Ratings Received:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Getting Calvin and parting with Moss would be sweet. I think Curry is a very solid WR but if our O-Line sucks again then we are in for another long year.

Now back to Norvel. I think he's a great OC but he is not HC material. That can really hurt the Chargers if he can't control that team. The Chargers are very close to getting to the SB but if Norv let's things get out of control then that can be the downfall for your team. Other than that, I see the Chargers winning the AFC West again.
  14. reef shark

reef shark BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    yea, as long as the cops dont shoot our players i think we will be fine. most of the guys who had legal troubles are gone now. i was pissed at first, we shudda hired kendra as coach. no player would ever need to touch a beer again
  15. HWNJEDI

HWNJEDI BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    It can't be comparable because after Switzer became coach, he actually took them to a Superbowl and WON.
  16. reef shark

reef shark BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    its not comparable bc switzer was a college coach.
  17. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings Received:
    +1,912 / 4 / -6
    You want an answer, I will give it to you in a civil manner.

I have read many of your posts,that you have posted on Raiderfan.net, it seems like you want to bash the entire Charger orginazation. Then when you post in here, it comes out as "What did I do wrong" style. And yes I do have friends that go in there and lurk, and some that post in there. When the conversation over, includes me, they bring it to my attention. I do not like to go in there, so I only go there when I been addressed. So then I go back and read what I can to see what started everything. If that is how you feel over there, I respect that, but dont be 2 faced and come in here with a different side.

With me, you know what to expect, I am not going to sugar coat anything, and you will get the same response no matter where you are. I do not like 99% of the Raider nation, never have, never will. And I make no bones about it, I will jump at every oppurtunity. And over there, you started a thread where Carlsbad and I suck in your opinion. All I did was say that I took that as a compliment, I have gotten underneath your skin, and you cannot accept the fact that there is someone that walks on this planet, with as much hatred for your Team. My name says it all, do you think I took it because it was cool? So that I could be the envy of most? I took it because I hate the Raiders from the very top, to the very bottom, and ALMOST everyone in between. Those shirts that say ''FVCK THE HATERS"

I am the reason behind that shirt!

And I love it, I take it as compliment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Fouts is God

Fouts is God Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    Typical Raider fan. Talk big and tough on their boards and whine when they go to an opposing teams forum.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. BoltsFanUK

Ratings Received:
    +838 / 0 / -0
    yep
  20. BoltsFanUK

Ratings Received:
    +838 / 0 / -0
    if you've got something to say about me u liitle C***,

Why don't you say it to my face u Coward instead of showing off to your mentally R****** friends.
  21. Fouts is God

Fouts is God Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    Why don't you take you and your little friend over to the faiderfan.net and have your little love-chat where people actually give a chit.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Ratings Received:
    +1,250 / 12 / -5
    Actually, the saints dude isn't a mod. Just a really sick fan who I labeled "an equal opportunity a-hole". :lol:

The mod that banned you was brgrn. His post was 2 minutes after yours and acknowledged your ban.
  23. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Ratings Received:
    +1,250 / 12 / -5
    That o-line is in need of some SERIOUS help. Walter looked confused in his 8 starts. Not sure Green would want to go there, as he too knows the o-line situation. Remember he got knocked out vs. Cinci and doesn't want any part of that ever again.

As far as Norv goes, it isn't exactly like the Switzer-Johnson situation. When Norv was in Oakland, he took over for coach that had already lost control of the team. Remember the "dumbest team in America" comment? Since Norv isn't a fiery/get-in-your face coach, he didn't stand a chance.

Some would argue that he lost control of the Redskins too. Well, Daniel Snyder took over and paid a lot of cash for players. All he saw were names and stats and opened his wallet. He never considered team chemistry at all. Plus I think they had Gus Frerotte as their QB.
  24. Big Hal

Big Hal BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Just what exactly does this mean? Inquiring minds want to know.
  25. HWNJEDI

HWNJEDI BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    WOW, how intimidating are you huh? Did someone drink his Can-O-Man this morning? It's funny how this guy is in the UK and we are in America and he stating to "come say it to my face"?? What a frickin joke, just like his country.:icon_rofl:

I bet you were hitting your keyboard really hard when you were typing too. Please spare us with the online tough guy image because you aren't fooling or scaring anyone. You're just mad because I pointed out the obvious and exposed you for what you really are. A scared, geeky, always-beat-up-in-gym-class nerd that needs acceptance. But if you need any justification to satisfy your "uncle", tell him I was frightened because you were tough and mean and you gave me a really effective stare. You know, the kind of stare he gives you when he's in the mood.
  26. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings Received:
    +1,912 / 4 / -6
    You can bet I was not asking him if he put nutmeg in his eggnog at Christmas time.
  27. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings Received:
    +1,912 / 4 / -6
    another waste of skin!

I bet you think you are really tough, huh
  28. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings Received:
    +1,912 / 4 / -6
    Maybe we should ask them if they ever cried after a Raider loss
  29. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +2,353 / 19 / -3

Maybe you should come down and say it to MY face; you must feel like a proud raider when your weak smack talk gets beaten down by a teenager, why don't you try someone my size and lets see what happens to the balls you 'have' online
  30. FilipinoRaider

Ratings Received:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I believe it's in Tagalog. I don't speak Tagalog fluently.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.